Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
A startup that tackles the management of operations in buildings (elevators, fire safety…)… Not sexy? Yes, it is!
The market (USD 100 billion, plus 40% margin), the current level of service (poor responsiveness, lack of transparency on operations, overworked technicians) and the lack of technological innovation leave room for a new model. The team is positioned at the beginning of an adventure to become a major player in European Proptech.
By giving time and consideration back to the real expert technicians in the field and developing its own IoT technology, as well as cutting-edge technological tools, WeMaintain allows its clients to benefit from real-time information they did not have before to control their costs, optimize their buildings and improve the occupants’ experience.
Founded in 2017, and operating in the Paris, London and Singapore WeMaintain has already raised a total of €38.8M (with Red River West, Bpifrance Digital Venture, Swiss Immo Lab, Eurazeo and Raise Ventures among others). Their solution has been adopted by condominiums and major accounts (Allianz, WeWork, Swiss Life, BNP…) on many office buildings.
WeMaintain is seeking a Health and Safety Manager to maintain great working relationships with all levels of employees and promote a culture of safety across the organization (France, UK and Singapore). You will oversee the delivery of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) initiatives within the company, raising operational standards and contributing to the development and effective operations of WeMaintain.
- Maintain great working relationships with employees and promote a culture of safety
- Oversee the delivery of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) initiatives, raising operational standards and contributing to the development and effective operations of WeMaintain
- Oversee management system audits and inspections and manage a program of corrective/preventative actions, and continuous improvement to ensure safe working practices
- Monitor, review, and improve the Integrated Management System to ensure continual improvement and compliance
- Support coordination and completion of ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO45001 audits and support operational teams with any external audits
- Provide coaching and support to action owners, and advice on the close-out of actions
- Support the implementation and development of risk management processes, including Risk Assessment, COSHH Assessment, Fire Risk Assessment, CDM Compliance Audits
- Develop and complete HS&E Statutory Health, Safety and Environment Compliance audits and site safety inspections
- Support production of construction phase plans, RAMS, traffic management plans, safe systems of work and associated construction-related risk management documentation
- Support the delivery of manager health and safety inductions
- Identify knowledge or skills gaps (on safety, company policies and procedures) and implement supportive corrective actions to meet these needs to help ensure competency levels are attained and maintained
- Provide internal training and coaching to operational teams in specific subject matters, such as – CDM, Contractor Management, Incident Investigation, Risk Assessment and COSHH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a health and safety management role
- Communication and interpersonal skills - not afraid to roll on your sleeve and take a pragmatic approach that works in a scale-up/ high pace environment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience or knowledge in managing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 certification
- Knowledge of international health and safety regulations and standards is a plus
- Phone interview with Katia, Recruiter -20min
- Meeting (virtual) with Byron and Jinxian - 45min
- Meeting (virtual or real) with Alexandra and Tom - 45min
- Welcome to our company! 🎉
Our culture is built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. We value diversity and inclusivity and believe that having a team where everyone can be their authentic selves is key. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join our team.