- IT / Digital, Logiciels, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Weglot is a SaaS tech solution to translate and display websites in different languages.
Founded in 2016, Weglot simplifies website translation with a powerful and turnkey no-code solution. Weglot is used by website owners, marketing teams, and web developers all over the world
50,000+ websites are already using Weglot, SMBs and large companies including Nikon, IBM, WeWork, Bluetooth, …
Our mission is to build the world’s leading translation solution for websites, by offering the best user experience, thanks to a talented team, around key values:
- Ambition: becoming the no brainer solution worldwide
- Curiosity: learning and getting better every day
- Pragmatism: being a problem solver
- Kindness: caring for each other
Today, Weglot it’s 10M€ ARR (annual recurring revenue) and has 35 people in 4 teams: Developers, Customer support, Marketing, and Sales.
Descriptif du poste
You will be the first Finance team member, reporting to the CEO (co-founder) and CTO (co-founder). You will be responsible for the Finance, Accounting, Tax and Legal aspects of the business.
As the Head of Finance, you will be in charge of building the Finance knowledge, processes and tools at scale. Key missions notably include:
- Accounting monitoring with management, analytical and statutory accounts
- Budget preparation
- KPI scorecard and costs tracking
- Investors relation
- Tax and legal topics (CIR, VAT, other)
- Process and data automation to build a powerful finance admin
- Fluent in French and English
- Total 3-5 years experience, with a first experience in Transaction Services in a major accounting firm and an experience in the Finance team of a SaaS startup up or scale up
- Great analytical skills: experience using different admin and finance tool (Stripe, ChartMogul, invoicing systems)
- Data driven, automation oriented
- Strong autonomous and hands-on spirit
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call with Augustin CEO
- A case study
- A call with Meryl People Manager
- A meeting with the co-founders Augustin, Rémy CTO