- Application mobile, Mobilité, Automobile
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,500,000 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: €110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
Working closely with Product Managers to define product roadmap backed with data, implement and analyze new features and improve retention.
Collaborate closely with different teams, most predominantly in technology areas such as Product, Design, Engineering and Data to develop a customer-driven and data-driven strategy to drive product evolution, enhance customer experience and deliver growth and financial impact.
Enhance data collection, apply statistical methods to analyze and mine business data, identify correlations and new metrics, find trends and patterns, and create data reports to formulate, answer questions and solve business problems.
🎯 Your missions:
1. Run data analysis to shape the product strategy:
- Act as an advocate of our Product’s data-driven culture, produce reports with insights that are actionable, dashboards that are diagnostic, and recommendations that drive growth.
- Support product & tech organisation in ad-hoc analyses, guide and steer usage of KPIs. Promote and develop an efficient usage of tools such as Amplitude.
- Perform statistical analyses - including A/B tests and pre/post analyses on feature usage to advise on feature adoption and evolution.
- Develop core intuition on business performance. Thus becoming the go-to person on product performance and KPIs.
2. Ensure reliable product data reporting:
- Lead weekly Product Performance Review, deep-dive on top-line metrics and funnel KPIs to advise Product and Business.
- Enhance data collection and drive consistency and best-practice for front-end tracking approaches, team-up with respective teams for implementation.
⚡What’s cool about this job:
- Be a part of team which helps to build trust with customers and beat the competition in the long run by producing a better product.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up, a flagship of “la French Tech 120 Startup” with incredible traction in Europe & be a part of an international team (over 6 countries).
- Work for a startup where your decisions will have an immediate impact.
360° fair feedback process to help each other grow in the right direction.
- A comprehensive onboarding session and a wide range of training options for skills development.
- Many career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal movements).
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an analyst working for Tech companies
- University degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a similar field.
- Team player with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral; additional languages are always valued.
- Passionate about working with numbers; you hold excellent analytical skills, have confidence in working with large data sets and are an expert in SQL and Excel/Google sheets
- Proven track record in running conclusive experiments; ideally in both App and Web environments.
- Tracking Technologies: Firebase Analytics or similar alternatives
- Data Visualization Technologies: Amplitude and Looker or similar alternatives
- Experience with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform
Nice To Have
- Experience with data manipulation in additional languages, e.g. Python, R
- Discovery interview with our People team.
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with a Product Analyst
- Culture Fit Interview.
🚗 Virtuo’s special discount code
🥗 Swile, meal vouchers
🧁 Free drink and snack
⚽️ Sportive events
🤺 250€ to spend on sport and well-being
🎈50€ for your Virtuo anniversary
🦷 Alan, health insurance
🪑 Fleex, material rent for you to work comfortably from home
🏡 Flexible remote-work policy
📈 Stock options
🎡 Seminar, team building, and team events throughout the year