- Application mobile, Mobilité, Automobile
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Junior Operations Executive
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,500,000 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: €110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
Operations are at the core of Virtuo. The team is responsible for making strategic & operational decisions based on data, but above all for moving things forward.
This position will allow you to join a team with a diverse profile and to meet not only entrepreneurs but also former employees of large groups & prestigious start-ups, exposing you to all aspects of startup life and business, providing a great opportunity for growth within our company.
🎯 Your missions:
As part of the Quality team, you will be helping to manage our fleet of 600+ vehicles whilst maintaining top customer satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Executive, the role’s ultimate responsibility is ensuring our customers get their Virtuo in perfect shape. This is a very fast-paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a start-up mindset, strong operational ability, and a passion for Mobility as a Service & technology.
Live: You will be one of the main points of contact for the customer service team if a problem arises or information is required regarding our Fleet operations.
Admin: Help with the management of our contractor payment processes and ensure our partners are well looked after.
Training and Retention: You will help with the training program for any new contractor/partner working with us. You will have a central role in strengthening Virtuo’s relationship with our partners through effective communication.
Reporting: You will be expected to report weekly on the performance of our Customer satisfaction indexes - an analytic mindset is needed to understand the KPIs.
Cross-team and improvements:Collaborate with the product team to help translate processes into useful tech evolutions. Help out on Quality and Fleet topics such as repairs, charging, and cleaners management. Suggest new tools and processes to automate and facilitate operational tasks and communication with the contractors.
- Out of university, with some work experiences on the side (part-time student job, voluntary work…), you are looking to launch your professional career in a place where you will grow and learn at a fast pace.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a dynamic startup environment.
- Effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail.
- Able to easily structure and organise various complex tasks.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Discovery interview with our People team
- Meet your manager
- Case study interview with our Operations Executive and Senior Operations Executive
- Culture fit interview our People team and Operations Executive
- A well-equipped modern office at the heart of London (with everything you need, coffee, bar, snacks…)
- A competitive salary and stock options scheme
- Flexible working hours and environment, occasional work from home possible
- Regular team events in the UK and with the teams in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal…
- Your whole work equipment provided
- You will be working in a multicultural, dynamic and passionate team