- Application mobile, Mobilité, Automobile
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Service Specialist - Level 2
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,500,000 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: €110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
Are you passionate about customer service and think you have what it takes to connect with every customer you meet? If you want to work in a booming industry and feel you have the capabilities, then you should apply for this role!
We have an exciting opening in our amazing Paris Customer Retention Team, based in the heart of the 17th district.
We are looking for a dynamic retention representative to help us retain our core customer base.
You will join a close-knit team of 3, part of the bigger Customer Experience team, with a good spirit and a fun and cooperative working atmosphere. You report to the Team Leader.
🎯 Your missions:
The main mission of a Customer Retention Specialist is to make our customers happy, as quickly and awesomely as possible. Our success is measured by reactivity, clarity, and one-shot problem-solving.
In order to support Virtuo’s users during unexpected experiences (damage invoice claims, car issues, anomalies, etc.) your missions include:
Damage Claims (main mission):
- Respond to the various exchanges between Virtuo and the customer, on behalf of the damage team
- Review damage disputes and take decisions on whether to invoice customers
- Respond proactively to different requests from various departments
- Review current processes and help improve them by analyzing information about customers’ complaints. Collaborate with the other teams on the implementation of new processes.
- Submit evidence to Stripe (our Payment Processing platform) to prove the validity of an invoice/charge following an objection made by the customer.
- Review and respond to tickets created by the Customer Experience team and by the customers via the claim tool in the Virtuo app
- Handle lost item inquiries, working hand in hand with the Operations team.
Social media moderation
- Respond to the various reviews/comments on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and the various review platforms (Trustpilot, Google, stores)
- List online reviews to create e-reputation reports.
⚡What’s cool about this job:
- The opportunity to join a fast growing customer care team: we aim to satisfy our customers but above all to create raving fans
- Develop deep analytical, autonomy, and decision-making skills
- New challenges: we are open-minded and there is always room for new ideas. Your decisions and initiatives will have a direct impact!
- You have relevant experience in a customer support position
- You love helping others and offering solutions
- You are rigorous, autonomous, and resourceful: follow processes in place and challenge them
- You have an analytical mindset and a sixth sense for problems
- You enjoy going through complex situations (good stress control) and taking decisions (strong conflict resolution skills)
- You are a great communicator: you’re not afraid to communicate with customers, especially in writing (you will be communicating only by email). You’re clear, concise, and have a good writing style.
- Can speak and write impeccably in French and English (another Virtuo language is a plus)
- You are comfortable with new technologies and adapt easily to new software programs/tools.
🚀 It’s always a plus:
- Multitasking: easily dealing with different tasks at the same time
- Having a positive mindset: always finding solutions to problems, empathic and patient
- Technical experience: data analysis (team statistics).
- Discovery interview with People team
- Meet your manager
- Technical test with Customer Retention Representatives
- Culture fit interview and meet the Head of Customer Experience
📈 An interesting Stock options package
🏡 Flexible remote-work policy
🥗 Swile, lunch card
🧁 Free drinks and snacks
🚗 Virtuo’s special discount code
🎈50€ for your Virtuo anniversary
🦷 Health insurance
🪑 Fleex, material rent for you to work comfortably from home
🎡 Seminars, team building activities and events throughout the year