- Mobilité, SaaS / Cloud Services, Collectivités publiques et territoriales
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Head of Market Development - North America
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
Vianova makes cities’ mobility safer and more sustainable by leveraging connected vehicles data
Vianova is a leading mobility data platform that helps cities and operators build safer and more sustainable transportation systems.
Through its platform and API suite, Vianova serves 40 cities across the globe in 15 different countries, and aggregates data from 50 transportation services. Our technology facilitates data sharing within the mobility ecosystem and provides tools for cities to better manage their streets and curbs, in the transportation revolution.
With the rapid development of new transportation services, from e-scooters, last mile deliveries to autonomous vehicles, Vianova’s mission focuses on leveraging connected vehicles data to make our cities greener and safer. Our fast growing company gathers mobility and data-science experts from leading organizations, tech companies and universities.
We are now looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and hands-on Head of Market Development that will build up our business activities with cities and mobility operators in North America (Canada, USA). Your role will be key in promoting locally the Vianova data platform to help cities and mobility operators build more efficient and sustainable transportation systems.
🎯 Your missions :
- Drive the company’s business development & revenue generation in the US and Canada by identifying and converting new city leads
- Actively seek out new business opportunities as well as manage the sales pipeline: identify and directly contact new potential city leads, educate prospects, negotiate and close deals
- Seek and manage city tender processes, procurement contracts & project proposals
- Develop key partnerships in the region with public authorities, public transport companies and shared mobility operators
- Attend industry events to build your network, target the key prospects and arouse cities’ interest regarding our solution
- Help develop, implement, track, and update localized marketing and content strategy for US and Canadian markets
- Prepare and deliver appropriate demonstrations on Vianova’s platform and services
- Collect product feedback from prospects and clients, and help shape the product roadmap
- Provide frequent reports of sales, new leads and overall financial performance
🎁 What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Exciting benefits from health insurance, to travel and meal tickets
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate and multicultural team, with high technical and scientific backgrounds, from Google, Alliance Renault-Nissan, Dassault Systemes
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, international, fun and agile working culture
- Possibility to work from anywhere, in full remote or at our comfortable Paris/London offices with gym as well as various team activities and events
We are looking for someone with:
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading university or business school
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal + written), bringing ability to quickly build trust and respect in our industry with internal and external partners
- 3+ years experience in strategic consulting or software enterprise sales, with ability to quickly understand government procurement processes, as well as experience in customer success, account management or direct selling within the software/tech industry
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
- screening interview (~30min)
- cultural fit interview with one or tow C-level (~40min)
- fully remote exercise or case study to evaluate your hard skills
- debriefing your exercise and projecting yourself in the company (~60min)
- meeting with the team (~2h)
- reference checks
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter