Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Vialytics est une scale up, experte dans les smart cities depuis 5 ans, qui révolutionne la gestion des infrastructures routières. Nous contribuons activement à la préservation et à l’entretien des routes en Europe en démocratisant le diagnostic routier. Notre solution sur smartphone, couplée à notre intelligence artificielle, détecte automatiquement les dommages des routes et constitue une base de données complète pour les collectivités
At vialytics, we believe that our roads can be kept in safe condition despite a shortage of skilled workers.
In the advent of smart cities, vialytics, a GovTech scale up, was founded in 2018 with the idea of democratizing road condition assessment for our clients, partner municipalities, with a revolutionary cost and time effective intelligent road management system.
Our software as a service (SaaS) solution supports field agents in their day-to-day work through a simple plug and play approach: a smartphone combined with an artificial intelligence (AI) based software that automatically diagnoses the condition of road infrastructures enabling a data driven planning of effective actions and the management of all maintenance procedures in a single platform.
Today, the software has developed into a multifunctional road management system.
Since the signing of its first client, the city of Schönau, vialytics has grown to include over 300 partner municipalities in 6 countries. Our moonshot is to manage 400,000 kilometers of roadways by 2030.
Founded in Stuttgart, Germany, vialytics has rapidly internationalized to include offices in France and the United-States. As of today, vialytics counts 75 mission driven people who share the company’s founding values:
- We are open-minded. | We are open to new people and ideas.
- We are appreciative. | We take care of each other and share our successes.
- We are up for it. | We are ambitious and move forward together.
In January 2023, vialytics raised $10M in a Series A round of funding enabling us to further develop our intelligent road management system, double the company’s headcount to 120 people in the next two years and accelerate our global expansion.
With over 36,000 municipalities, France represents a high growth potential for vialytics. The company has been present in the French market since 2021 and is currently composed of 11 people in three different functions: Sales, Customer Success, and HR. By the end of the year 2023, we hope to reach a headcount of 18 people.
(Find our profile on Welcome to the Jungle for more details)
Today, Francesco, Sales Director for France, is looking for a Field Sales Specialist based in Paris to complete his Sales and Business Development Team. The sales territory would be that of the Bretagne Normandie
As a Field Sales Representative at vialytics, you’ll be the trusted advisor for prospective clients. For this, you will lead the full sales cycles of your perimeter which includes the elaboration of sales strategies, customer acquisition, through business development, client engagement (product demos) and sales closing.
On a given day, your work might include:
- Being proactive in your understanding of the vialytics solution and increasing your product knowledge as it evolves over time.
- Developing your awareness on the ecosystems and stakeholders of your Sales Territory that would enable you to produce Competitive Market analysis and detecting opportunities for growth (e.g.: calls for tenders).
- Actively prospecting relevant personas (mayors, building authorities, smart city experts, road managers…) to ensure the building and maintaining of strong relationships with prospective customers through means you deem most relevant: cold calling, mailing campaigns, social media.
For this you will be supported by the Marketing department and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) for lead generation purposes and will work with our CRM (HubSpot) to manage your sales pipeline.
- Booking appointments (virtual or in person) with these prospects to discover and understand their pain points and needs in terms of road management to showcase and sell the vialytics solution and its key value proposition through compelling sales presentations and live product demonstrations.
- Achieving and exceeding individual and collective Sales Targets. Our current KPIs are based on ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue).
- Working as a team player to continuously improve sales processes, bounce ideas and share best practices.
We’d make a great team if you ideally:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (Licence, Bac +3) or master’s degree (Master 2, Bac +5) in Business, Economics, Sales, or any other relevant training with a proven track record of:
- If a bachelor’s degree: At least5+ years in a Field Sales / Sales Customer Facing role (Account Developer, Business Development) in Tech / SaaS environments, Business Services or Government Services or any other complex sales field.
- If a master’s degree: At least 3+ years.
- Have a passion for sales with the ability to provide a vision with a strong sense of conviction and flawless customer service. Have a “hunter” mindset that helps you to be resilient and negotiate effectively.
- Have a genuine interest in the SaaS / Tech / Startup Ecosystems and the curiosity to develop your knowledge on Smart Cities.
- Are assertive and know how to navigate a multicultural and collaborative environment.
- Have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to go the extra mile.
- Are goal oriented and have excellent prioritization skills that help you take accountability in setting targets in a rigorous and methodical manner and living up to commitments.
- Have excellent listening and communications skills (oral and written) in French (C2 / Native) and English (At least B2). The mastery of German would be a great plus.
The Recruitment Process:
- A first phone chat with Andrès, HR Manager, to discuss practical aspects and, for you to have a clear insight on the opportunity, company culture, work environment, product, and any other aspect important to you.
- If it’s a mutual fit, a video call with Andrès (again) to assess company culture and value fit and answer any extra questions that you may have.
- A video meeting with one of our Field Sales Managers for you to get a clearer understanding of the opportunity from someone who is currently on the job.
- A video meeting with Francesco, France Sales Director, where you’ll have the occasion to showcase your sales skills through a role play where you can demonstrate your convictions and vision in selling the vialytics solution and give you an insight on what a sales position at vialytics could look like.
- A phone call with Andy, our Chief Revenue Officer. This call can be in either English, German or Spanish.
- A meet the team virtually or physical depending on all the stakeholders’ availabilities.
The process usually takes between 2 to 3 weeks, and we’re keen on giving out an offer rapidly.
What we offer:
- For this position, we are considering a package between 50K€ and 90K€ (sales commissions included) per annum.
- As a Field Sales Specialist, you would also be eligible for a company car: primarily for work purposes but that can also be used for private reasons. Mileage expenses are also an option if you were not to choose the company car.
- Because your employability is at the heart of our concerns, a 1500€ budget dedicated to your professional development for you to spend on any training of your choosing. This will help you advance in your domain of expertise and acquire new skills and we actually want you to spend it.
- All the tools you need to provide you with best-in-class working conditions to reach your goals:
- Hardware: MacBook, iPhone, AirPods
- Software: The company is centered around: Google Workspace, Notion, Slack and HubSpot (for sales) but you also have access to Office 365.
- The working environment is that of a high growth scale-up with a stimulating, autonomous and flexible approach with authentic multicultural teams (10+ nationalities) and the possibility to have a concrete impact on the business rapidly.