- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Head of Content Strategy and Inbound Acquisition
- Télétravail total possible
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Getting paid for B2B SMEs remains a significant challenge. Too many companies worldwide still suffer from payment delays from Customers, or worse, go bankrupt because of that. This is becoming a wider issue in the current COVID environment.
At Upflow, we’re building a simple, user-friendly SaaS platform allowing businesses to regain control over their finances, with rich analytics, systematic cash collection workflows, and modern payment methods. Long term, Upflow will revolutionize how B2B businesses transact with one another. We’re just getting started.
We’re backed by key investors (YCombinator, eFounders) and great BA (Square, Mercury, Yext, Netsuite)
We started in Europe; we’re now expanding in the US. If you want to join a fast-growing company and build the foundations of our US presence, join our team!
Upflow is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and outgoing person to join our team as Head of Inbound Acquisition, with a strong focus on content execution. The objective is to drive inbound lead generation and increase market penetration in English speaking countries.
You will own the inbound and content strategy at Upflow with two main objectives in mind:
- Quantitative: Bringing a stable and steady flow of high-quality inbound leads across different channels.
- Qualitative: Increasing the Upflow brand awareness with high-quality content and creating a unique tone of voice.
As the first dedicated inbound role at Upflow, you will leverage content to drive acquisition. You will work hand-in-hand with the growth, sales, and product team. You will initially report to the CEO, Alex.
You’re in charge of the following:
- You set the strategy, own the editorial calendar, and set the MQL targets. This includes the SEO analysis, setting the budgets, producing content yourself and sourcing a network of freelance writers to support your objectives.
- You are the go-to writer for all external-facing assets. You’ll own the blog, website, newsletter, nurture emails, social media sites, and ideally, sales enablement. You are responsible for engaging our target customers with articles, videos, testimonials, webinars, and various forms of content that speak to their needs and position Upflow as a fintech expert.
Lead Generation and Performance Monitoring
- You’ll set monthly targets to deliver qualified leads to sales. You’ll be responsible for setting KPIs, reporting on your performance, and improving conversions across the funnel. This means testing different landing page formats, establishing lead scoring, managing the lead experience from capture to sales handoff, and adjusting budgets accordingly.
Content and SEO expert: you’ve done that in the past, with a focus on lead generation.
Excellent technical writer: native English speaker is a prerequisite. You want to stand out of the crowd with excellent written content and create a unique tone of voice for Upflow
Highly analytical: You know that truth is in the numbers. You understand that producing good content is great, but promoting it and measuring the results is even more important. You use data to inform your decisions, not as a burden.
Curious and eager to learn about B2B finance, a fast moving environment.
Willing to work hand in hand with a small but ambitious team building a best-in-class product
Ambition to provide top-notch and useful content to the fintech community, with a long term strategy in mind.
Mandatory technical skills:
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Tooling: Webflow / Webpress / SEO tooling (Ahref etc.), Mixpanel and/or Google Analytics.
- Hubspot/Salesforce/Marketo is a plus.
- Tracking: ability to create, understand, analyze, and refine funnels.
Paid acquisition to promote your content is a plus but not the immediate focus.
Proven track record in content and performance marketing: 2-5 year past experience, ideally with a B2B SaaS.
- Opportunity to join as the first marketer in the team and build your own team in the future.
- Location: US East Coast or Europe
- The role can be based at our offices (Paris, France) or full-remote.
- Full product demo
- Team meetings
- Co-founder interview.
Meet the Upflow team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin