- Human Resources, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Plus de 2000 salariés
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of PeopleDoc, Ultimate Software, and Kronos, uniting three award-winning, employee-centered cultures. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) delivers HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions to drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, and create a more connected experience for everyone.
The company serves more than 50,000 customers across 165 countries.
At UKG, our purpose is people; we believe successful companies are companies that take care of their employees as much as they care about their clients and business.
Previously known as the independent company PeopleDoc Inc., UKG HR Service Delivery is on a mission to help companies deliver great HR services to employees in a more agile, productive and proactive way.
Our platform helps HR teams taking care about their employees anywhere and anytime around the globe.
Our cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, UKG HRSD integrates with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces.
It serves more than 2 000 clients with employees in 165 countries in 19 languages with a 99% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
- HR Service Delivery platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal
- HR Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
We are looking for a product owner for our form builder/filler module. The mission of this module is to ease the creation, validation and maintenance of forms and build a pleasant experience for users who fill them.
The key challenges of this module for the coming years are:
- To position the module as an enterprise solution, supporting advanced field configuration and internationalization
- To contribute to the HRSD product suite by driving cross-functional features
- To contribute to the UKG product suite by exploring integration opportunities across the portfolio
- Drive the tactical, functional and operational roadmap of the forms module
- Partner with designers and developers to ship new features, and improve existing features. Our end-to-end product development cycle includes feature research, user stories, design, testing and rollout to our clients.
- Collaborate with other product owners to specify and build cross-functional features
- Present the module’s roadmap and new features to both internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop support material (documentation, training, feature packaging) as required
- Establish metrics to measure the success of the module
- Demonstrated passion for building software - with experience shipping successful SaaS products (BtoB is a plus)
- Good knowledge of software design, APIs, web development
- BS or equivalent work experience in commercial product management
- Proactive in finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to present and defend your ideas to stakeholders
- Excellent accountability and work ethic, being extremely organized in the way that you work
Meet the UKG team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin