- FinTech / InsurTech, Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
FP&A Analyst H / F
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built the first solution that helps prevent transfer fraud, which costs $2.5 billion per year globally. We provide our clients with efficiency and peace of mind.
Trustpair is growing fast. Within 4 years, we have built a team of 75 people and a unique product used by more than 150 large corporates. In the next two years, our goal is to continue to grow our team to 200 people, expand in new countries and develop new lines of business.
As a result of our fast-paced growth, we face the increasing need to deliver fast and insighful financials, build complex and data-driven analyzes to track our business and operating performance, and monitor our forecast accuracy. This is why we are now opening a position of our first FP&A to drive these key projects with energy, talent and leadership.
By joining us, you will have the rare opportunity to participate in the building of the FP&A function at Trustpair, work hand-in-hand with the team leaders, and more generally, contributes to initiatives that will have a real impact on supporting a growing business.
You will be mentored by our VP Finance and will work on the following missions:
Provide fast and insightful analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports providing valuable insights on our key performance metrics (commercial acitivity, ARR, NRR, CAC, gross margin, costs structure, etc) ;
- Run ad-hoc analyses to help specific departments better understand their underlying drivers and optimize their performance (sales, recruitment, etc) ;
Facilitate decision-making on strategic topics
- Build reliable financial models based on robust assumptions ;
- Continuously update the structure of the models to ensure they are still relevant to our organization (new team, new business, etc.) ;
- Participate in financial planning activities in conjunction with the managing team and review variances from the budget to assess needs & risks
Strengthen our financial process
- Contribute to the implementation of a collaborative planning tool (e.g.: Pigment) to streamline and improve our financial planning process ;
- Continuously improve reports by adopting a data-driven approach ;
- Participate in the automation, optimization and acceleration of reporting, closing and forecasting processes
Why joining Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Remote first policy with technical team distributed between our office in Paris, remote work from France and even Europe ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month 🍺 ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Budget to enhance your home working setup, order books or participate in conferences
- Master’s Degree from Top 10 Business or Engineering schools ;
- 2-4 years of experience in Transaction or Business Modelling services of a top-tier audit firm and/or FP&A in a scale-up environment ;
- Financial skills - You demonstrate strong business modelling skills, you are at ease with bulding reliable data-driven analyzes and you have good knowlegde of accounting closings process ;
- Analytical mind - You have known for you analytical skills and your strong logical thinking ability ;
- Rigor-oriented - You always double-check and provide accurate figures ;
- Resourceful and solution-oriented - You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organised and methodical l in your approach ;
- Tools - Advanced proficiency in Excel/VBA, Powerpoint, and data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, other…) ;
- Team player - You have strong interpersonal / relationship skills to work cross-team ;
- Agility - You have a strong capacity to adapt to fast-moving environment, a learning mindset and feedback acceptance ;
- Communication - Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and French.
- Call with Maja, Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with Romain, VP Finance ;
- Case Study + Restitution ;
- Coffee fit with two members of the team (1h30) ;
- CEO meeting