- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Clinical analyst engineer / project manager (junior)
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
TheraPanacea est une start-up dans le domaine des technologies médicales qui exploite l‘intelligence artificielle, l’imagerie médicale et les mathématiques avancées pour révolutionner la prise en charge du cancer.
Créée en 2017, TheraPanacea a reçu plusieurs prix nationaux et internationaux récompensant l’innovation et l’excellence scientifique de ses produits et projets dont le prix européen de la Recherche (European Research Council grant) en 2016 et en 2018 le 1er Prix du Paris Région AI Challenge.
Ses bureaux sont situés au cœur de Paris (RER B Port- Royal) et vous rejoindrez une équipe passionnée, dynamique et internationale (10 nationalités différentes).
Descriptif du poste
TheraPanacea, an award-winning medical technology company created in 2017, is reinventing healthcare through harnessing AI to develop cutting-edge software to optimize diagnostics, prognostics and therapies for cancer, degenerative diseases and other complex diseases.
We offer pioneering holistic approaches for cancer research and treatment based on a multi-scale integration of medicine, information theory, data curation and computational medicine.
At TheraPanacea we are devoted to unlock the unlimited power of AI-based software to drive innovation in healthcare. Endowed with an excellent IP portfolio, our vision is to exploit state-of-the-art research technology to accelerate health care’s transition towards predictive, evidence-driven, adaptive treatment planning and delivery.
Our mission is to improve patient’s quality of life by enabling health care providers to design smarter treatment plans, work more effectively, and reduce toxic side effects. To bring these much needed advancements faster to the patient, we count on a multitude of collaborations with leading cancer centers and industrial partners all around the world.
For more information about the company please visit https://www.therapanacea.eu/.
Therapanacea is working on our two main solutions: the first one called ART-PLAN, which is an AI driven treatment planning software for adaptative radiotherapy, and another, called ART-OMICS for neurodegenerative diseases which is a generic platform that combines efficiently multiple information sources for treatment prognosis targeting the acceleration of drug development as optimizing treatment outcomes through patient stratification and continuous assessment of treatment efficacy.
You will participate in the definition, design and improvement of our medical products in conjunction with the medical teams and our technical teams. You will identify the needs of hospitals or clinics and translate them into functionalities to be implemented or improved in our products. You will contribute to setting up a fluid collaboration mode between our teams of developers and the medical world and will be a force of proposal, efficient and creative to bring out the most intuitive and useful solutions for the end users.
You will work in the heart of Paris, in a very international and dynamic environment, with medical teams in oncology, experts in artificial intelligence (statistical and deep learning, numerical optimisation) and in 3D visualisation of medical images.
- The candidate must have a 4 or 5 year degree in engineering, a master’s degree in bioengineering, biomedical or clinical specialisation, oncology, neuroscience, pharmacy, medical physics.
- Experience in project management in the medical field, startup, high technology appreciated
- Experience in product and functional specification appreciated
- Knowledge of neuroscience and neurodegenerative diseases, radiotherapy or oncology appreciated
- Knowledge of MDR, ISO 63304, ISO 13485 appreciated
- Analytical and rigorous mind
- Intellectual curiosity and strong listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good presentation
- Flexibility and strong ability to adapt
- Ability to work in a team and in agile mode (Gitlab, Git, etc.)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Commitment and strength of proposal