- > 3 ans
- FoodTech, Mobile Apps, Tourism
- > 3 ans
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Join TheFork’s gourmet gang!
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company is the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
What you will do :
You will join the Talent Acquisition team and be responsible for tech recruitments in Italy, Argentina etc. to support our Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager.
Recruiting and sourcing :
- You will focus on contacting tech profiles, a lot of proactive search is needed to find the best talents for our Product & Engineering department
- You will be responsible of a smooth end-to-end recruitment process; being the primary point of contact for hiring managers
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Who you are :
- An experienced sourcer & recruiter, with a proven track record of 3 years+ of experience on tech positions
- Able to understand Engineers jobs and find the best talents for our opened positions
- Be proactive and find solutions to continuously attract talented candidates on a market which is very specific and complicated
- Wherever you come from, you are fluent English speaker, Italian is a plus
- Passionate about international business, eager to learn about cultures & market specificities
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Sufficiently organized and able to work at a fast pace to handle high volume of recruitments
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin