- > 2 ans
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork, part of tripadvisor group company and known to the French market as LaFourchette is the European leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1App for restaurant online booking in the world.
- Writing clean, concise code in Swift
- Working with other engineers through discussions, code review, guilds and pair programming
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and other engineers to iterate on new features
- Ensure the quality of the app : writing unit and integrated tests, improving the application architecture
- Passionate about software development
- You look forward to joining a company with technical challenges due to high traffic & ever-evolving business
- Experience working on iOS development (2 years minimum) and familiar with iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience working with Swift or similar language
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, and stimulated by teamwork
- You are a real team player and care about your teammates
- You are willing to engage in a long term, non-exclusive relationship with a codebase
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in English
- One way or another, you’re curious about food
It could be very nice if
- You are comfortable with Clean Architecture principles
- You are able to make autonomous decisions based on product requirements
- You are used to writing Unit tests, integration tests
- You are able to build your UI programmatically
- You are able to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs
- You have experience using GraphQL APIs
- You have experience in working with remote teams
Our Technical Stack
About our iOS App :
- Swift (80%), Redux Architecture, PromiseKit, Apollo GraphQL
- Fastlane, Quick & Nimble
- Github Actions, Firebase
- Compatible with iOS 12+
- Crash Free : 99,8%
- 4,7 Stars on AppStore
On Android :
- Kotlin (90%)
- Clean Architecture
- Multi-Module architecture, RxJava, Dagger2, RetroFit, Apollo
- Our back-end technical stack relies mainly on NodeJS
- We use relational databases (PostgreSQL & MySQL) & memcache
- We talk GraphQL, Rest & RabbitMQ
- We monitor applications through ELK, prometheus & grafana, new relic & sentry
- Kubernetes and AWS for orchestration and hosting
- Micro-services oriented architecture
- Some PHP/Symfony for legacy components
- Sustainable pace, allowing to deliver quality work
- 25% time to take a look back & focus on quality, or look ahead & build plans for the future
- Share & learn with other skilled developers during guilds events
- Profitable business with expansion perspectives & new models to explore
- Career & mobilities opportunities thanks to our growth & international offices
- Opportunity to push your own projects for the company
- Work/life balance attention
- Very comfortable workplaces that pays attention to your wellbeing
- Flexible Working Policy (no full remote for now)
- Charity & social impact programs where each employee is an actor of the company’s engagement
- Attractive Compensation with bonus
- Tripadvisor stocks
- Well-being package, Gymlib partnership
- 50% transport reimbursement
- Very good health insurance
- Vent kill in Among us and accuse someone else 👿
20€ pour tous les nouveaux utilisateurs TheFork avec le code « AURESTO » !
Envie de tester ? Pour soutenir la restauration, TheFork lance la campagne "La France au resto" et offre 20€ à tous les nouveaux convives. Si vous avez déjà dîné avec nous auparavant, faites passer le mot et invitez un ami à vous inviter.
En savoir plus sur https://www.thefork.fr/20euros
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin