- > 2 ans
- > 2 ans
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company, is the European leader in online restaurant booking. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community to transform the way people eat out! TheFork's goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking world-wide.
The TheFork Payment Team is a group of talented people passionate about tech products that have the target to bring the world of digital payments into the TheFork company.We deal with digital payments transactions in the form of 4 main products:
- Prepayment on bookings;
- Credit Card Guarantee on bookings (a sort of reservation insurance);
- Pay at The Table after having a meal;
- Giftcards payments after having a meal;
All grouped under the product name of TheFork PAY which operates globally in the world. We execute in a distributed environment with people in different time zones. We own, manage and develop vertically all the pieces of the infrastructure with a heterogeneous set of skills spread across the whole team, from ReactJS based frontend applications (and native mobile application) to the NodeJS based backend platform, including dealing with multiple external Payment Service Providers.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team to achieve the goal of laying the foundations for the TheFork Payment Platform to create and develop new amazing payment features in the next 5 years.
- 100k Bookable Restaurants Worldwide
- ~30 Countries
- 35M Active Users
- 100k Payments Processed
- Writing clean, concise code in Kotlin
- Working with other engineers through discussions, code review, guilds and pair programming
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and other engineers to iterate on new features
- Ensure the quality of the app : writing unit and integrated tests, improving the application architecture
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working on Android development (2 years minimum) and familiar with Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working with Kotlin or similar language.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and stimulated by teamwork
- You apply progressive enhancement philosophy.
- You are willing to engage in a long term, non-exclusive relationship with a codebase
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in English
- One way or another, you’re curious about food
Nice to Have
- You are comfortable with using Clean Architecture principles.
- You are able to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- You have used to write in Unit tests, integration tests.
- You are able to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- You have experience using GraphQL APIs, RxJava, or Dagger2
- You have experience in working with remote teams.
About our Android App
- Kotlin (90%), Clean Architecture, Multi-Module architecture, RxJava, Dagger2, RetroFit, Apollo GraphQL
- Google Mobile services / Huawei Mobile services
- CI Jenkins, Spek2 / Mockito / AssertJ
- CD app distribution / PlayStore / Huawei
- Coverage ~50%
- Compatible with minSdk L, up to date with last android version
- Crash Free : 99,8%
- 4,7 Stars on GooglePlay
What we offer
- Being part of hyper growth digital player with international teams and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units
- Hybrid working environment
- Company Welfare
- Global Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Health Coverage
- Meal Vouchers
TheFork gives you the opportunity to test our gift card product at the restaurant if you pass the first screen of our recruiters! Ready to test it? Apply now and receive a 25€ gift card!*"
* In addition to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purpose, TheFork will process your email address for the purpose of supplying a TheFork gift card. In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to refuse such processing by indicating it to the Talent Acquisition team. Gift cards are available now in France, Spain & Italy.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin