- Application mobile, Logiciels, SaaS / Cloud Services, Objets connectés, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Lead Full Stack Developer Paris
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
💡 Founded in 2016 🚀 50 employees 🌍 Present in +12 countries 🏆 20 awards won
Technis is a growing player facilitating decision-making through real-time data extraction and analysis on site. We work to improve the customer experience on a daily basis. Our non-intrusive solutions are used to manage the flow of people (number of visitors, occupancy rate, time spent), monitor air quality (humidity, temperature, CO2 level) or to improve comfort and safety patients (preventive analysis, fall detection, behavior change). We design and deliver our end-to-end solutions (hardware, software, API, UX). Our offices in Paris, Lausanne and Boston deliver our products and services to more than 12 countries. Prestigious clients call on our skills around the world, including Nestlé, Microsoft, CERN, Carrefour, SciencesPo Paris, EPFL, ST Microelectronics, GL Events and the Salon de l’Agriculture.
Technis is seeking an experienced and highly motivated leader for the position of Lead Fullstack Developer within our web/mobile based development team. Technis Analytics services are based on a SaaS platform that we are constantly improving, and for which the user experience through interactive Dashboard and Mobile applications plays a key role. We are working on multiple projects focusing on powering Data Analytics for physical infrastructures, e.g for Retail, Smart Building, Mobility, etc…
Qualified candidates must have a passion for leading and developing people and teams, as well as the ability to develop a roadmap, plan, prioritize, execute, and manage complex projects and initiatives. He or she must also be able to coach, train and mentor a team of talented developers to ensure associate growth and program development. The role demands excellent project management skills, great interpersonal skills, and strong oral and written communication skills. A successful candidate must also be able to effectively communicate technical and non-technical concepts across all levels of the organization.
As a Lead Fullstack developer, you will provide leadership for a team made up of internal developers along with a small team of outsourced developers. This team is responsible for the build out, enhancement and maintenance of our data analytics Dashboard / Mobile applications. Your main responsibilities will be to manage, organize and coordinate the work of the team, improve processes to optimize development time, and work closely with the product Owner to validate/redefine product specifications. You will directly report to the VP Engineering of the company.
Required skills / your profile
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, with at least 3 years of Web Development
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position, with a track-record of successful project delivery, building collaborative cross-functional relationships, and an ability to find creative ways to solve business problems
- Experience using Agile/Kanban methodologies to help develop roadmap, manage projects, and improve processes
- Prior experience with SaaS / Web Services development
- Ability to balance the competing needs of multiple priorities and work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrable capacity for learning technical concepts and adapting to new technologies quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality delivery
- Ability to perform under pressure and in stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with working with remote teams is considered a bonus
- Exchange with Clémence to understand your background and professional project
- Technical interview(s) with the VP of Engineering and development team
- Coding challenge
- Challenge review & Team fit
- Interview with Wiktor Bourée, CEO & Founder
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter