- Application mobile, Logiciels, SaaS / Cloud Services, Objets connectés, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Junior QA Engineer Paris
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
💡 Founded in 2016 🚀 50 employees 🌍 Present in +12 countries 🏆 20 awards won
Technis is a growing player facilitating decision-making through real-time data extraction and analysis on site. We work to improve the customer experience on a daily basis. Our non-intrusive solutions are used to manage the flow of people (number of visitors, occupancy rate, time spent), monitor air quality (humidity, temperature, CO2 level) or to improve comfort and safety patients (preventive analysis, fall detection, behavior change). We design and deliver our end-to-end solutions (hardware, software, API, UX). Our offices in Paris, Lausanne and Boston deliver our products and services to more than 12 countries. Prestigious clients call on our skills around the world, including Nestlé, Microsoft, CERN, Carrefour, SciencesPo Paris, EPFL, ST Microelectronics, GL Events and the Salon de l’Agriculture.
As part of our fast growing pace, Technis is currently looking for a Jr. QA Tester to reinforce our web/mobile based development team in building robust tools and frameworks. Technis Analytics services are based on a SaaS platform that we are constantly improving, and for which the user experience through interactive Dashboard and Mobile applications plays a key role. We are working on multiple projects focusing on powering Data Analytics for physical infrastructures, e.g for Retail, Smart Building, Mobility, etc…
The candidate should have a solid foundation in Software Development, distributed system design and a good understanding of Quality Assurance. The test software you build should expose defects in services and application code as well as defects at the component and system integration levels. You will work within a team of 5-7 developers with mixed skills (Frontend, Backend, DevOps) and powering all the interfaces supporting Technis services.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Set up the tools to automate testing and reporting
- Write and maintain test scenarios which can validate the behavior of our products (end-to-end, integration testing, unit testing, etc…) and ensure non-regression of the software
- Perform manual and reproductibles tests on the products and report test results
- Perform integration tests to ensure compatibility of the features when releasing new development
- Work with devops engineer to set up continuous integration testing of the code
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to define protocols / requirements for testing, while promoting best practices in quality areas
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives while collaborating with other software engineers
Required skills / your profile (SA=strongly appreciated)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience as a developer or QA engineer
- Knowledge or experience in API testing, debugging web and mobile based applications.
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- Knowledge or experience in working with databases
- Excellent written, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement test strategies for complex applications
- Can juggle testing of multiple projects with multiple development teams
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multitask on multiple products and projects
- Experience with programmatically testing a product, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnosticating ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas (SA)
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as Jest, Cypress, Selenium (SA)
- Exchange with Clémence to understand your background and professional project
- Technical interview with the development team
- Coding challenge
- Challenge review & Team fit
- Interview with Wiktor Bourée, CEO & Founder
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter