63 Boston Road, London, W7 3TR
Sales Support Intern - Spanish team
Télétravail partiel possible
Éducation : Non spécifié
Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Swissquote is the “Swiss Leader in online banking”. Founded 20 years ago by two engineers, Swissquote builds innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help its clients meet their investment needs!
Robo-advisory, virtual reality, crypto-currencies… there is no limit to what Swissquote can do to revolutionise the financial world!
Discover SwissquoteLet's go!
Meet Edwige, Trading Systems Manager
- Address customer’s needs promptly to ensure the maximum level of satisfaction and professionalism
- Assist in documents collection to complete account opening as first line of support with care and diligence
- Identify new business opportunities and clients' needs and refer to sales team for development
- Assist in the creation of appropriate sales & marketing communications to partners and potential customers also via via social media
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns and on line promotion
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfilment of marketing offers
- Convert prospect in to customers by listening, understanding and handling prospect’s needs with professionalism, care and attention
- Degree level
- Previous experience in customer support roles 1-2 years
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
- An over achiever, resilient, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Very well organised with good time management skills
- Able to take proactive action when necessary
- Pays attention to detail
Cette offre vous tente ?
Partager cette offre
Questions and answers about the job