- Application mobile, Restauration, FoodTech
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/RoR) - Fullremote - F/M/N
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Let’s Swile for a fulfilling work environment 🚀
Swile is the first employee super-app that offers a unified, personalized and modern experience that strengthens engagement at work!
But it’s also a smart-card that brings together all your benefits: reinvented meal vouchers, gift vouchers to spoil your employees all year round, a mobility advantage to reduce your carbon impact
By combining the best of the human and technological approach, Swile undertakes to carry the current mutations of the labor market by posing as a leader of the Worktech.
Morning, noon and night, we move towards a vision of the world of work that is fulfilling for all employees!
We are currently backed by 290 million euros raised from investors such as Softbank, Index Ventures, Idinvest, Bpifrance, Daphni and Kima. Today, we have no less than 750,000 users and more than 25,000 corporate customers (including Carrefour, Le Monde, PSG, Airbnb, Spotify, Red Bull and Tik Tok).
After the acquisition of Sweevana, Briq and Vee Beneficios, we have added a string to our bow following the acquisition of a French nugget, Okarito: with Swile, it is now possible to manage business travel expenses in complete autonomy 🚀 !
Born under the sun of Montpellier, we are also present in Paris and Sao Paulo (yes, yes, you read that right 🤩)!
Have a look at the Innovation department
At Swile, the Innovation department (80 tech) is divided into 14 feature teams spread over our 4 Tribes 🦾
Swile Card (Employees benefits; gifts, cards, meal vouchers, mobility… )
Swile App (Praise, insights, messaging…)
Affiliates (our affiliate partners; restaurants / GMS brands / marketplace / e-commerce site, etc.)
Core (our cross-functional teams; security, finance, payment, engineering efficiency, platform, etc.)
Our technology is mainly made up of web developers experienced in Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails (40%) and JS Node & React (60%) technologies and frameworks, fullswift iOS mobile side and fullKotlin Android.
The Swile platform is made up of several web applications and micro-services, each of which has its own database and API. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS and described in Terraform. We are starting a migration of all our servers to Kubernetes ⚙️.
Joining Swile means working on a service with very high potential, which is deployed internationally (LATAM), and which involves real technical challenges; scalability, user traffic, B2B2C… 🚀
Attached to one of our Tribe, you will be part of a team of 4-7 Software Engineers. You will be reporting directly to your Engineering Manager and interacting with your tech and business stakeholders to define requirements and then design technical solutions.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer Ruby/RoR based in Paris, Montpellier, or remote from France! You will participate in the construction and development of your technical team in order to achieve our challenging web roadmap 😉
Your mission 🔥:
- Develop new functionalities (payment, gifts, neobanking, benefits etc.)
- Participate in team meeting, agile ceremonies and roadmap construction;
- Exchange with the different squads of the Tribe, build relevant monitoring metrics;
- Ensure the consistency and homogeneity of cross-squad developments;
- Improve the collective performance of your team both technically (style, architecture, design) and human (collaboration, organization, etc.)
- Taking part or/and leading one of our “guild” (community of developers around specific stack).
Our culture tech will match with your ambitions if you like… 🤖
- rigor and evolving in a context guided by good practices (clean code, testing, design patterns, SOLID principles …)
- working with teams, even remotely, and fostering a fun, healthy, and collaborative team dynamic
- the concept of learning/sharing/mentoring (guild, devops, monitoring, meet-up, conf …)
- the challenges linked to technical issues of scalability and microservices
- the idea of building a fully real-time platform for hundreds of thousands users across the word
- having lots of different contacts: support team, finance, marketing, sales …
The ideal candidate to join the Innovation team is… 😍
- autonomous and passionate about the Ruby & RoR stack
- constantly lookout for new tools and strength of proposal
- “doer”, even when the product is not perfect, we deliver and we iterate!
- humble, motivated and ambitious
- experienced: ideally 3 years of minimum experience to adapt to our pace easily, follow the roadmap and work with remote teams, Paris or Montpellier
- Good knowledge of our daily tools: Slack, Google Suite, Notion, Git…
Our values 🦄
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
Recruitment process 👫
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes ( Recruiter x Candidate )
- Hiring manager interview: 45-60min with an Engineering Manager; evaluation of soft/hard skills, team fit, background, team/job information)
- Tech case: 1h30 Peer programming test (coding algo, logic, tech culture, best practices…) with 2 developers + 1h live architecture test with 2 developers
- Swilers interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 45 minutes with our CTO
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!