- Application mobile, Restauration, FoodTech
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
IT Support Specialist - Montpellier F/M/N
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Let’s Swile for a fulfilling work environment 🚀
Swile is the first employee super-app that offers a unified, personalized and modern experience that strengthens engagement at work!
But it’s also a smart-card that brings together all your benefits: reinvented meal vouchers, gift vouchers to spoil your employees all year round, a mobility advantage to reduce your carbon impact
By combining the best of the human and technological approach, Swile undertakes to carry the current mutations of the labor market by posing as a leader of the Worktech.
Morning, noon and night, we move towards a vision of the world of work that is fulfilling for all employees!
We are currently backed by 290 million euros raised from investors such as Softbank, Index Ventures, Idinvest, Bpifrance, Daphni and Kima. Today, we have no less than 750,000 users and more than 25,000 corporate customers (including Carrefour, Le Monde, PSG, Airbnb, Spotify, Red Bull and Tik Tok).
After the acquisition of Sweevana, Briq and Vee Beneficios, we have added a string to our bow following the acquisition of a French nugget, Okarito: with Swile, it is now possible to manage business travel expenses in complete autonomy 🚀 !
Born under the sun of Montpellier, we are also present in Paris and Sao Paulo (yes, yes, you read that right 🤩)!
😎 Your future position :
The IT team is growing and we are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will be in charge of maintain the best possible user experience for our Swilers in Paris, Montpellier, Sao Paulo or in full remote!
You will work on a Hardware, Software and IT Process perimeter in order to manage requests and handle incidents! 👌
Your role would be to work on:
- Management of the support ticket queue (reception / qualification / follow-up)
- Processing of Level 1 and Level 2 tickets
- Inventory and stock management (computers, accessories, spare equipment…)
- Create and maintain incident resolution procedures
- Analyze root causes of incidents and find ways to avoid future occurrences
- Prepare onboarding (hardware, accounts & access)
- Ensure the training of newcomers on our tools
- Manage offboarding (accounts, equipment control & second life management)
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the office’s IT equipment (video, printers…)
🥇Your future team :
You will join the IT team which is in charge of delivering, maintaining and supporting all IT assets (end user devices, IT office services, application and platform).
You will report to Mathieu, our IT Service Manager and join a team of 4 with Louis-Marie (Head of IT - Paris), Fabio (IT System Administrator - Paris) and Dan (IT Specialist - Brazil).
• The IT team is organized around 3 axis:
- IT services📍 you’ll be here
- IT Platform and applications
- IT Transformation
The IT team is part of the Central Operations team which is designed to support Swile’s growth by implementing scalable processes, automated tools and delivering smart business insights.
This position is based in Montpellier.
💻 Our environment:
- Offices in France and Brazil
- PC & Mac (550 laptops + 100 smartphones)
- SaaS: Google Workspace, Slack, Notion…
🔥 Our hiring process :
First screen: a 45 minute video interview with Charlotte from the hiring super team
Experience interview: 60 min with your future Manager, Mathieu : evaluation of soft/hard skills, team fit, background, team/job information
Live assignment: 1h call with 2 swilers from the team (Fabio and Mathieu)
Swile interview: 45 minutes an essential step, our cultural fit! This will be the opportunity for you to talk about your motivations and values by meeting 2 Swilers from other departments.
Final Round: 1h with Louis Marie, head of IT, to validate the last points that remain outstanding, on your side as well as ours!
🎙 In our process we commit to :
- Being available, transparent in our feedback and show kindness during our exchanges
- Considering people from all backgrounds, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion
- Treating every candidate as an equal in the hiring process
- Creating an inclusive and diverse team where every Swiler can thrive. We respect and value the wealth of cultures, perspectives, skills, and varied experiences within our teams, which is why we seek talented individuals from all backgrounds.
💜 Our values :