- Banque, IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Senior Account Executive - Benelux
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Swan, a European fintech company, is the easiest way to add banking features to your product. This can be called “Banking-as-a-Service” or “Embedded finance”. We built Swan so that anyone company can start embedding banking features within just minutes of visiting our website. Swan is truly fast and easy to use.
Swan already has 60 customers across 10 European countries, large enterprise and startups alike. They include Carrefour, Pennylane, Alma, and Ride.Capital. We’re on track to take things much, much further, by embarking on Europe — localizing our product, and internationalizing our team and partner portfolio.
Swan has received 21M€ funding from VCs like Accel and Creandum. We’re a Mastercard principal member and a licensed financial institution, passported across Europe.
We have a hybrid remote-work policy, with 100+ Swanees across offices in Paris, Berlin, with Barcelona on the way! Wherever you’re coming from, come as you are! We’re open to all kinds of people, from all walks of life. If you’re excited about joining a European fintech adventure, Swan is the way!
From our soon-to-be-opened Amsterdam office, Swan is looking for a first Senior Account Executive to hunt, convince and sign numerous of new customers in the upcoming years. You’ll be in charge of developing Swan in the Benelux market and be the face of the company for the region.
Even though your core role will consist in selling Swan’s products, we’re not looking for the classic sales person! This is a key role that will give you the opportunity to shape the future sales organization at Swan.
Of course, we’re looking for someone with a strong business acumen, willing to make Swan grow over the long-term and excited by the challenges of selling. But we’re also looking for a strategic thinker, able to understand our customers’ needs and to perform consultative sales.
We need a curious person, willing to learn and comfortable with the technical aspects of our product.
Lastly, we’re looking for a team player who will partner with our product and compliance teams (among others) to ensure our roadmap entails the main requests of our top prospects, and to constantly improve our onboarding processes.
✨ Your mission
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth
- Develop a consultative and solution-based sales approach to answer our customers needs
- Help us define Swan’s sales playbook
- Attend industry events to meet new prospects and spot new opportunities for Swan
- Build Swan’s offer to tackle new verticals
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Swan’s solutions to meet customer needs
✨ You’re a great match if:
- Sales experience, preferably selling a technical product in Fintech or Payments
- Previous experience in an international / European environment
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch
- Passion for startups and new technology businesses
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and fun to work with
- Our ideal teammate: Empathetic. Skilled. Frank. We love to challenge each other, and we leave our egos at the door.
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes — don’t let imposture syndrome prevent you from applying! 🙌
✨ Perks of being a Swanee:
- ESOP packages available 😊
- Flexible remote policy, ask us about it!
- Swan encourages you to have fun staying fit, thanks to partnerships with Classpass & Gymlib
- Twice a year we go somewhere gorgeous (a chateau, a mountain) where we reconnect, deep-dive into big topics, and relax.
- This isn’t a perk, it should be the rule, but diversity and inclusion are important at Swan. We’re working hard to get better every day.
✨ Our values:
Be human: Be straightforward, transparent, and sincerely care. It’s all about integrity and doing the right thing.
Ambition: We’re in this for the long game. We want to transform the entire market, and be the engine for Europe’s next tech champions!
Collaboration: We believe in the power of collective intelligence. We love to challenge others’ ideas and be challenged in return. May the best ideas win.
“Move fast, don’t break things”: If we must choose between security and going fast, we choose security. We are in banking, after all.
Make everything simple: Simplicity.
- A 30-min video call with Amélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- An interview with Florent, our Chief Commercial Officer
- An interview with a team member
- An interview with our CEO