- Banque, IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Swan, a European fintech company, is the easiest way to add banking features to your product. This can be called “Banking-as-a-Service” or “Embedded finance”. We built Swan so that anyone company can start embedding banking features within just minutes of visiting our website. Swan is truly fast and easy to use.
Swan already has 60 customers across 10 European countries, large enterprise and startups alike. They include Carrefour, Pennylane, Alma, and Ride.Capital. We’re on track to take things much, much further, by embarking on Europe — localizing our product, and internationalizing our team and partner portfolio.
Swan has received 21M€ funding from VCs like Accel and Creandum. We’re a Mastercard principal member and a licensed financial institution, passported across Europe.
We have a hybrid remote-work policy, with 100+ Swanees across offices in Paris, Berlin, with Barcelona on the way! Wherever you’re coming from, come as you are! We’re open to all kinds of people, from all walks of life. If you’re excited about joining a European fintech adventure, Swan is the way!
Swan is looking for a Security Engineer to join its tech team of 35+ people. The Engineering team is by far the largest at Swan. This team includes Software developers, who build payments and end-customer applications, as well as Security, Infrastructure, and DevOps.
Swan has a diverse team of engineers from all over the place. Co-building is at the heart of the way we work. We believe in challenging each other. Being frank, but empathetic is the best way to get things done! It’s also more fun.
As a Security Engineer, you will report to Jérémie, our VP Security, and collaborate with different teams including our Infrastructure and Platform teams.
✨ Your mission:
- Responsible for the build, deployment and maintenance of security controls
- Support VP Security for design of internal security controls (and act as his backup)
- Implement & Operate security monitoring and alerting stack
- Perform vulnerability scans and analyze publication of vulnerabilities on main technologies, frameworks & third-parties used internally
- Support Infra team for implementation of Infrastructure-layer controls to mitigate security risks of the Swan platform and products
- Support developers into mitigation of coding vulnerabilities and implement mechanisms in CI/CD to prevent vulnerabilities
- Develop hardening standards, configuration audit scripts, etc
✨ You’re a great match if:
- You have several 3-5 years as a Security Engineer, Sysadmin, Pentester… Previous experience in regulated context (DSP2 / PCI DSS / ISO xx) would be a plus
- Familiar with of common security concepts and controls (Authentication, cryptography, coding vulnerabilities, SIEM, etc)
- Ability to discover and patch common web-based vulnerabilities (injection, XSS, xSRF, authentication and authorization flaws, etc)
- Familiar with AWS services (such as IAM, S3, KMS, Security Groups and NACLs, AWS Config, EBS Volumes, etc) & common system hardening settings on Linux hosts
- A good knowledge of Kubernetes / Docker and Terraform would be a plus
- Excellent working abilities in English
- Proactive, rigorous, curious, eager to bring solutions and willing to roll up your sleeves
- Our ideal teammate: Sociable. Skilled. Empathetic. Frank. We love to challenge each other, and we leave our egos at the door
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes — don’t let imposture syndrome prevent you from applying! 🙌
✨ Perks of being a Swanee:
- ESOP packages available 😊
- Flexible remote policy, ask us about it!
- The best health insurance: Alan 🦭
- Swan encourages you to have fun staying fit, thanks to partnerships with Classpass & Gymlib.
- We respect your lunch break. Mid-day free-time is sacred and our French office even provides a Swile card to cover your meal on work days. 🥪
- Twice a year we go somewhere gorgeous (a chateau, a mountain) where we reconnect, deep-dive into big topics, and relax.
- This isn’t a perk, it should be the rule, but diversity and inclusion are important at Swan. We’re working hard to get better every day.
✨ Our values:
Be human: Be straightforward, transparent, and sincerely care. It’s all about integrity and doing the right thing.
Ambition: We’re in this for the long game. We want to transform the entire market, and be the engine for Europe’s next tech champions!
Collaboration: We believe in the power of collective intelligence. We love to challenge others’ ideas and be challenged in return. May the best ideas win.
“Move fast, don’t break things”: If we must choose between security and going fast, we choose security. We are in banking, after all.
Make everything simple: Simplicity.
- A 30-min video call with Amélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- An interview with Jérémie, our VP Security
- A technical interview with one of our team member