- Banque, IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Payment Operations Analyst
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Swan, a European fintech company, is the easiest way to add banking features to your product. This can be called “Banking-as-a-Service” or “Embedded finance”. We built Swan so that anyone company can start embedding banking features within just minutes of visiting our website. Swan is truly fast and easy to use.
Swan already has 60 customers across 10 European countries, large enterprise and startups alike. They include Carrefour, Pennylane, Alma, and Ride.Capital. We’re on track to take things much, much further, by embarking on Europe — localizing our product, and internationalizing our team and partner portfolio.
Swan has received 21M€ funding from VCs like Accel and Creandum. We’re a Mastercard principal member and a licensed financial institution, passported across Europe.
We have a hybrid remote-work policy, with 100+ Swanees across offices in Paris, Berlin, with Barcelona on the way! Wherever you’re coming from, come as you are! We’re open to all kinds of people, from all walks of life. If you’re excited about joining a European fintech adventure, Swan is the way!
The Payment group at Swan leverages industry knowledge, payments expertise, and general acumen to build and operate the banking products & platform that power money movements for all Swan financial products.
Ultimately, the group is working toward a future in which all of the complexity’s that comes with handling money (e.g. adopting new payment methods, booking and reconciliating entries - technical vs. accounting vs. cash, integrating with banks and financial partners globally, addressing regulatory obligations, etc.) is hidden from Swan’s partners and end-users.
The Payment Operations team is accountable for the daily run of Swan’s payment operations. Specifically, we manage:
Banking Transactions (Credit Transfers, Direct Debits, Cards, etc.)
- End-to-end resolution of banking transactions-related incidents with internal (Engineering, etc.) and external (partner banks, card issuing processor, card scheme, card manufacturer, etc.) stakeholders
- Clearing vs. settlement controls and reconciliation on all payment flows
- Management of operational/day-to-day relationships with Swan’s financial partners and identification of process inefficiencies
- Execution of non-STP transactions (<0.001% of total transactions)
- Expertise and support to Swan teams (Technical Account Management, Customer Support, KYC, etc.)
Physical Cards & Chargebacks
- Physical cards stock management w. Swan’s card manufacturer
- Card disputes and chargebacks management
Regulatory Obligations & Controls
- Control of automated cash segregation processes
- Production of accounting and regulatory exports
- Production of performance/fees reports for card schemes (Mastercard) and X-Pays (Apple Pay, Google Pay) as well as ad-hoc reports
- Creation and maintenance of operational procedures
- Level-1 controls on payment operations processes & actions
✨ As a Payment Operations Analyst, you will:
- Run daily payment operations processes, actively participate in our continuous improvement approach, and help elaborate best practices, as we continue to launch and scale new payment products & services
- Collaborate with other Payment Operations Analysts and help foster knowledge sharing among the team
- Participate in tight feedback loops with Payment product managers and other internal stakeholders to improve product & processes
- Lead specific ad-hoc payment operations improvement projects
✨ You’re a great match if:
- Knowledge/operational background of the payments/banking industry is a plus
- Similar experience in a payment services provider or a bank is also a plus
- Very rigorous, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team player and curious mindset
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal teammate: Empathetic. Skilled. Frank. We love to challenge each other, and we leave our egos at the door.
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes — don’t let imposture syndrome prevent you from applying! 🙌
✨ Perks of being a Swanee:
- ESOP packages available 😊
- Flexible remote policy, ask us about it!
- The best health insurance: Alan 🦭
- Swan encourages you to have fun staying fit, thanks to partnerships with Classpass & Gymlib.
- We respect your lunch break. Mid-day free-time is sacred and our French office even provides a Swile card to cover your meal on work days. 🥪
- Twice a year we go somewhere gorgeous (a chateau, a mountain) where we reconnect, deep-dive into big topics, and relax.
- This isn’t a perk, it should be the rule, but diversity and inclusion are important at Swan. We’re working hard to get better every day.
✨ Our values:
Be human: Be straightforward, transparent, and sincerely care. It’s all about integrity and doing the right thing.
Ambition: We’re in this for the long game. We want to transform the entire market, and be the engine for Europe’s next tech champions!
Collaboration: We believe in the power of collective intelligence. We love to challenge others’ ideas and be challenged in return. May the best ideas win.
“Move fast, don’t break things”: If we must choose between security and going fast, we choose security. We are in banking, after all.
Make everything simple: Simplicity.
- A 30-min video call with Amélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- An interview with Jan, our Payment Operations Lead
- An interview with Julien, our Head of Payment