- Logiciels, Restauration, FoodTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At SumUp, we’re building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love.
Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
In a nutshell, what does this mean ? 🤔
SumUp Point of Sale is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs.
Our range of solutions answers all our merchants’ challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics 😎
SumUp in key numbers:
- 🗓 Created in 2012
- 🌎 More than 3,000 people in 15 offices spread all over the world, including our tribe of 200 SumUppers divided between Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan 🤩
- 🚀 More than 3 million merchants using our solution in 33 countries
- 💵 More than €750 million raised in 2021
At SumUp, we're building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions answers all our merchants' challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics.
SumUp is a team of more than 3,000 people in 15 offices spread all over the world, including our tribe of 300 SumUppers divided between Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan.
What you’ll do
- Improve the actual POS Pro platform reliability / security.
- Ease developers day through automation and tooling.
- Work with the SRE team on long term projects around architecture and serverless environments.
- Provide best AWS practices to the engineering team.
- Monitor and manage production releases to improve global quality.
- Develop ad-hoc and reusable infrastructure components for the team.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in AWS Ops / SRE.
- Network knowledge: VPN, TCP, VLAN, Route 53, ELB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and serverless technologies : S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SNS / SQS, Cognito, Lambda, API GW, etc.
- Containers and virtualization : Docker.
- Configuration and scripting : Terraform, serverless, YAML, Shell/Python/Go, CDK.
- Packaging and CI : Git, NPM, CircleCI, Github Actions, fastlane etc.
- Experience with supervision tools : APMs, ELK, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Knowledge in high availability, clustering, load balancing, auto-scaling.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to adapt fast in a changing environment.
- Analytical and data skills.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 300+ people from 5+ countries.
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game.
- You will have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company.
- An amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
Additional Information 💫
- Start date: as soon as possible.
- Hours: Full-time.
- Work office location(s): Paris, Milan, Barcelona.
- Remote working: Yes, if located in close proximity to work office location.
Meet us! 💬
- A first interview by video conference with the Team Lead.
- A fit interview with one Team Lead of the POS Pro R&D Team.
- A video conference interview with our CTO.
- A final with a Sumup executive manager (bar raiser).
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter