Product Manager - Internship
- Bac +3
Product Manager - Internship
- Bac +3
Cette offre a été pourvue !
The Application and Content Delivery arm of Lumen Technologies, we build powerful solutions to deliver, secure and optimize the online experience. Our global content delivery network, programmable edge, multi-layer application security and video acquisition & processing technologies are designed to help the largest media companies, game developers, e-commerce sites and businesses across the globe to grow their businesses with differentiated online experiences. If you have browsed a website, streamed video or played a video game in the past month, chances are you’ve used our services without even knowing it!
Within the larger Lumen organization, the Application and Content Delivery team is made up of 200 professionals working across the world. R&D for our device-side delivery products is based in Paris, with 45 engineers, product managers and data scientists dedicated to developing the next generation of video delivery technologies. We work closely with network engineers In Los Angeles and Denver, as well as the product management, sales and marketing professionals spread over cities such as New York, London, and Singapore. A truly global team!
To join our diverse and dynamic team, check out our job offers at https://apply.workable.com/streamroot/.
Streamroot works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. Streamroot’s video delivery technologies allow online content providers to improve performance for viewers by providing a real-time view of the conditions of each user device and thereby adapting video delivery to every viewer.
Founded in 2013, Streamroot pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader Lumen, which has placed Streamroot’s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today Streamroot is a team of 40 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York, Singapore and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
As a Product Management intern, you will have an opportunity to work closely with all Streamroot’s teams: you will help our product and engineering teams to define and build the best products on the market, our marketing team to understand Its value and our QA team to make sure our customers receive a flawless product.Your responsibilities will range from interviewing sales and pre-sales to understand our customer needs and evaluating competitors' products to improving product-development processes, creating feature specifications and mockups, writing convincing product-marketing material on our best features and sharing our successes with the team and the rest of the world.
- Acting as a product owner of our customer facing websites (streamroot.io, support.streamroot.io)
- Contributing to features development in collaboration with other PMs.
- Following & Tracking release cycles and customer issues.
- Taking part in UX/UI design.
- Managing internal product communication through monthly demos & release update communication.
- Contributing to external communications through product marketing materials and public documentation.
- Building & improving Product Management Tools & Processes
- Engineering or dual Engineering/Business Graduate.
- Great oral and written communication skills (mainly in English).
- Ability to understand and question others problems (customers, teams, developers)
- Exceptional attention to details, rigorous.
- Technology enthusiast with a hacking mindset.
- Quick learner that finds enjoyment in learning new skills.
- Company Values fit: Doer, great listener, can take (and provide) personal feedback, great work ethic, curious, desire to self improve, fun, humble, not scared of failure.
- Free coffee & fruits every day!
- Tickets restaurants.
- 1 offsite per year + regular team events.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin