- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
We are embracing the “work from anywhere” culture. By doing so, we are facing multiple challenges as a fast-growing company. We are looking for someone to join the Engineering team, which is part of the Product team, to keep improving the team productivity, delivery, and process. You will closely work with the Engineering Lead to lead and grow the engineering team.
As open-source software, we never tried to make money. Our only focus was still on the usage growth and community happiness. However, this year is a bit different, we are going to test the first foundations of our business model. Having paying customers already started changing our way to approach features development, maintenance, testing, and support.
- Manage and grow the team of engineers, ensuring they deliver high quality, timely work while keeping them happy and motivated.
- Challenge product and technical decisions.
- Co-design and prepare features development with the Engineering Lead and Product Managers.
- Scale our process to include and accept more and more community contributions.
- Contribute to shaping the engineering culture (training, cool-down periods) and organisation.
- Support and inspire the engineers in their career goals.
- Develop and mentor upcoming leaders and key engineers.
- Plan and implement hiring strategies within the team with all the stakeholders.
- You’ve managed a team of engineers for +5 years.
- You’ve significant backend programming experience.
- You’ve already set up performance reviews and management processes in a high-growth startup environment.
- You have a human-oriented management style.
- You know AGILE rituals and events.
- You’re open-minded, full of doubts with no certitudes.
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply 🙏
- You’ve a frontend experience.
- You like to develop on your free time.
- You’ve already used Strapi ;)
For now, we’re only open working with people in locations where the time zone is +/- 1 hour from Paris, France. We hope to accept remote position anywhere in the world when our process will be ready.
- 30 minutes call with Aurélien (CPO)
- 30-45 minutes call with Alexandre (Engineering Lead)
- 60-90 minutes chat with a part of the team at the office or via Zoom
- 2 x 30 minutes team meetings (Product Managers, Designers & Developers)
Meet the Strapi team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin