- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Growth Hacker - Internship - Paris
- Stage (5 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 1,3K € et 1,5K € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Qui sont-ils ?
🔭 Stockly est une entreprise de retail-tech, qui cherche à résoudre les ruptures de stock dans le e-commerce.
👨💻 Sa technologie connecte en temps réel les sites de e-commerce qui ont besoin de stock avec l’inventaire de centaines d’autres détaillants qui ont les mêmes produits disponibles, et qui peuvent remplir la commande en leur nom.
🚀 Stockly a déjà levé plus de 20 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs européens de premier plan, dont Daphni, Eurazeo et Raise.
Descriptif du poste
🔎 In a nutshell, what we look for?
We are looking for a smart and talented intern to join our Growth Hacking team. The team is already composed of 2 amazing members (e.g. Augustin André, Pierre Vigand). Due to our strong growth, this number is likely to increase quite rapidly.
We are looking for an intern to start as soon as possible.
🏈 About your future Team
The Growth Hacking team is in charge of boosting Stockly’s revenues growth through various initiatives. The team has a pivotal role in Stockly’s growth and has already successfully increased revenueswithin existing partners by building new product page suggestions to increase there catalog.
Over the past years typical missions of the team would include:
- Finding new ideas to boost growth
- Implement from scratch new project to increase revenues (e.g. new product pages for retailers)
🧑🚀 About your future job
🎯 Objectives: what could be examples of your first quarter objectives?
- Support the team in daily tasks to deliver the Growth Hacking team objectives (e.g. +X% revenues)
- Suggest new ideas (e.g. 2 projects to be launched to increase revenues)
- Potentially be in charge of specific projects, sub-projects or clients
🥊 Challenges: what are the challenges / problems you will solve?
- Being able to identify and document how to publish product pages for each demander
- Being able to document demander-specifics regarding category arborescence
- Creating tools (ie BI dashboard, process) to track the performance of product page creation vs. stock completion.
- Having regular checks of performance for each demander (prior to commercial check-ups), defined the process of identifying trends.
📚 Learnings: what will you learn?
- Autonomy and project management: work on a project where you will be able almost single-handedly to boost Stockly’s growth
- Understanding e-commerce: stock management, margin split, marketplaces and websites, product pages, etc.
- What a fast-pace skyrocketing start-up life is: opportunities to be at the heart of the Stockly’s machinery, working on a variety of projects right with our head of ops
🔭 Projection: At Stockly, you make the collective grow and we want to make you grow as well, what would be the next moves for you with us?
- If your internship goes well for both you and Stockly, why not join us? We are growing fast, there is space for every amazing people!
💝 About your future benefits
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environment inle Sentier (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
⚙️ About how we work
Every team has a daily meeting to align on priorities and solve issues ⇒ You won’t be left alone!
Every Monday we have a global weekly meeting where every team shares what they are working on and what they will do for the coming week ⇒ You will have visibility on the whole company!
Every quarter we have our OKR meeting (Objectives, Key Results) where each team shows the results of the previous quarter and the objectives of the following one ⇒ You will see the company grow and your own role inside of it!
During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other and all questions are more than welcome ⇒ Transparency is one of our key values, and we are always open to new ideas!
We are looking for a great balance between hard skills and soft skills !
🧑💻 Hard skills
Logic: you love logical problems and are strong in reasoning 📐
Business sense: you love making business and understand trading concepts (sales, discounts, margins, shipping, returns…)
Education: gap-year or end of studies internship from a Business background with a convention de stage 🎓
Languages: Fluent in French 🇫🇷 or in English 🇬🇧
🤝 Soft skills
Smart, curious and a fast learner: you don’t know everything, but you can learn anything
Tenacious: you never give up even when it is complex
Ambitious: you are ready to reshape the global e-commerce landscape with us
Nice, humble and friendly: you love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
Autonomous and hard working: you know how to manage your tasks independently and ask for help when needed
👊 So if you see yourself in the shoes of a Stockler - don’t hesitate! 👊
Déroulement des entretiens
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 20min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 45mn entry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face to face(or remote) interview with our Growth Hacking Team Leader Pierre - To have a deeper discussion
- 🎉 Final offer 🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints