- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Software Engineer Front Specialist - Intern - Paris
- Stage (5 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 1,5K € et 2K € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can sell products they don’t own, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 450+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
We use Angular TS (latest version), served by Rust backend services We develop using the Agile process with the help of Github and Notion for ticket management. We follow Google coding best practices (Mono-repo, micro-services, etc).
We are looking for someone with a first experience in component based Front-End frameworks, preferably Angular (v.2 and higher). Due to our growth (x4 per year), this number is likely to increase quite rapidly.
Participating to the development of several Front-End projects such as:
- Implementing Stockly back-office’s Front-end
- Creating and monitoring dashboards for suppliers
- Creating our own CRM from scratch, for this mission you will work with a Product Designer agency
💝 About your future benefits
Competitive packages: for this position, package range is typically 1500-2000€ depending on the profile (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). We have a well defined and objective salary grid that is based on both skills level and scarcity of profiles 💸
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environment in le Sentier (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
⚙️ About how we work
Every team has a daily meeting to align on priorities and solve issues ⇒ You won’t be left alone!
Every Monday we have a global weekly meeting where every team shares what they are working on and what they will do for the coming week ⇒ You will have visibility on the whole company!
Every quarter we have our OKR meeting(Objectives, Key Results) where each team shows the results of the previous quarter and the objectives of the following one ⇒ You will see the company grow and your own role inside of it!
During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other and all questions are more than welcome ⇒ Transparency is one of our key values, and we are always open to new ideas!
You see yourself in the following:
- You are smart & tenacious
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hardworking and have a hands on mindset
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You are autonomous
- You love math and logic
- You come from a top engineering school
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!🚀
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 20min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 45min entry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face to face(or remote) interview with your future Team Leader Camille - To have a deeper discussion
- 🎉 Final offer🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints