- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
CDI - Copywriter
- Début :
- Salaire entre 35K € et 50K €
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Qui sont-ils ?
🔭 Stockly est une entreprise de retail-tech, qui cherche à résoudre les ruptures de stock dans le e-commerce.
👨💻 Sa technologie connecte en temps réel les sites de e-commerce qui ont besoin de stock avec l’inventaire de centaines d’autres détaillants qui ont les mêmes produits disponibles, et qui peuvent remplir la commande en leur nom.
🚀 Stockly a déjà levé plus de 20 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs européens de premier plan, dont Daphni, Eurazeo et Raise.
Descriptif du poste
Who we are - Stockly
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can keep selling products that are out-of-stock, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 400+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
🔎 In a nutshell, what we look for?
We are looking for an insightful and talented full-time Copywritter. The goal is create a Content pole and own the subject inside the company, reporting directly to the CEO.
Our content will have a pivotal role in Stockly’s growth to successfully scale all over Europe.
We are looking for a CDI to start as soon as possible.
🏈 About your future Team
The Copywriter will be the first contributor to our content strategy and will lead the subject with our CEO, Eliott. You will be the first one working on content / brand awareness: everything is yet to be built.
Moreover, there will be close collaboration with an amazing team!
🧑🚀 About your future job
Objective example 1: Increase Stockly’s brand awareness
Performance measurement: double the number of followers on LinkedIn, wrote x LinkedIn posts over the quarter with x reach, wrote x blog articles with x reach
Tasks: ideate on editorial content, write copies, post on social media, track performance, readjust
Objective example 2: Produce content to support internal teams
Performance measurement: define a corporate style guide, produced a presentation video to save business & Tech teams significant time
Tasks: collect need from team members, advise on communication strategy, ensure consistency
🥊 Challenges: what are the challenges / problems you will solve?
- There is a HUGE gap between the high quality of our internal processes and organization, and how little we communicated about it so far. We have a lot to share with the ecosystem (ie: amazing content to package and share with the world)!
- Simplifying an amazing but complex e-retail environment!
📚 Learnings: what will you learn?
- See the retail revolution from the inside 😇
- How e-commerce works, the business models, the technology used, the problems the retailers encounter every day
- We have amazing talent (and nice people) working with us 😇
- How to attract a very large variety of players (we work with retailers all over European Union, with very various cultures, languages and backgrounds)
- How to create the best processes to keep the organization super efficient and to help you reach your objectives
🔭 Projection: At Stockly, you make the collective grow and we want to make you grow as well, what would be the next moves for you with us?
- Possibility to have a lot of weight over how we do things - we are still a super young company and younger even department
- More and more autonomy on your creations overtime
- Building the right processes to help scale the company
💝 About your future benefits
Competitive packages: for this position, package range is typically 35-50k€ depending on the profile (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). We have a well defined and objective salary grid that is based on both skills level and scarcity of profiles 💸
BSPCE for everyone (for permanent contracts) 🚀
Health insurance provided by Alan 💊
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environmentin le Sentier (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
⚙️ About how we work
Every team has a daily meeting to align on priorities and solve issues ⇒ You won’t be left alone!
Every Monday we have a global weekly meeting where every team shares what they are working on and what they will do for the coming week ⇒ You will have visibility on the whole company!
Every quarter we have our OKR meeting (Objectives, Key Results) where each team shows the results of the previous quarter and the objectives of the following one ⇒ You will see the company grow and your own role inside of it!
During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other and all questions are more than welcome ⇒ Transparency is one of our key values, and we are always open to new ideas!
We are looking for a great balance between hard skills and soft skills !
🧑💻 Hard skills
More than the communication and detailed-oriented skills, we are looking for :
Logic: you love logical problems and are strong in reasoning 📐
Education: from a business or communication background ** 🎓
Languages: Fluent in English 🇬🇧 French is highly valued 🇫🇷
🤝 Soft skills
Smart, curious and a fast learner: you don’t know everything, but you can learn anything
Tenacious: you never give up even when it is complex
Ambitious: you are ready to reshape the global e-commerce landscape with us
Nice, humble and friendly: you love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
Autonomous and hard-working: you know how to manage your tasks independently and ask for help when needed
Good at first contact and patient
👊 So if you see yourself in the shoes of a Stockler - don’t hesitate! 👊
Déroulement des entretiens
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 30min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 30mnentry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face-to-face(or remote) interview with our Head of Ops Pierre or Eliott our CEO- To have a deeper discussion
- Half-a-day immersion at Stockly to meet all the team (on-site or in remote) - Meet the team, put yourself in the shoes of a Stockler, and ask all your questions
- Reference checks - Quick reference calls with contacts you would provide us
- 🎉 Final offer 🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints