- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Sales Associate - CDI - Paris
- Salaire entre 45K € et 60K €
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Qui sont-ils ?
🔭 Stockly est une entreprise de retail-tech, qui cherche à résoudre les ruptures de stock dans le e-commerce.
👨💻 Sa technologie connecte en temps réel les sites de e-commerce qui ont besoin de stock avec l’inventaire de centaines d’autres détaillants qui ont les mêmes produits disponibles, et qui peuvent remplir la commande en leur nom.
🚀 Stockly a déjà levé plus de 20 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs européens de premier plan, dont Daphni, Eurazeo et Raise.
Descriptif du poste
🔎 In a nutshell, what we look for?
We are looking for a smart and talented full-time team-member to join our Business team. This team is already composed of 6 amazing members (e.g. Matthieu, Ilayda, Yann). Due to our strong growth, this number is likely to increase quite rapidly.
We are looking for a CDI to start as soon as possible.
🏈 About your future Team
The Business team is in charge of signing new partners. The team has a pivotal role in Stockly’s growth and has already successfully signed hundreds of suppliers.
Over the past years typical missions of the team would include:
- Reach out to hundreds of (e)retailers all over Europe from a very curative brand to a distributor generating +1bn in sales
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Qualification, contacts, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads. You are always the first touchpoint with the client until the partner is signed!
- Negotiate the best deals for Stockly and our partners. Always aim for a win-win situation
🧑🚀 About your future job
🎯 Objectives: what could be examples of your first quarter objectives?
Objective: Close a contract with 15 new retailers and 5 new brands
Performance measurement: number of closings
Tasks: manage the deal from A to Z (finding the partner, contacting him, convincing, sending contract…
🥊 Challenges: what are the challenges / problems you will solve?
- Deal with a lot of complexity specific (or not) to some partners, in an ever-expanding technical environment
- Find the right retailers to target, make first contact with them
- Lead calls to understand how they work, pitch them the deal you’d like to offer them
- Lead the negotiations with the future retailers, be tenacious to demonstrate the value of Stockly for them
- Prepare the contracts and close the deal
- Manage side-projects to improve the overall team’s performances
- Deal with different cultures & backgrounds
📚 Learnings: what will you learn?
- Understand how Stockly works internally to add even more value to the company
- How e-commerce works, the business models, the technology used, the problems the retailers encounter every day
- How to pitch to a very large variety of players (we work with retailers all over European Union, with very various cultures, languages and backgrounds)
- How to close a clean business deal from A to Z
- How to use the sharpest tools
- How to create the best processes to keep the organization super efficient and to help you reach your objectives
🔭 Projection: At Stockly, you make the collective grow and we want to make you grow as well, what would be the next moves for you with us?
Possibility to have a lot of weight over how we do things - we are still a super young company and younger even department
More and more autonomy on your deals or negotiations overtime
More and more complex deals overtime
Building the right processes to help scale the team
Managing a squad in the team
You will also be directly working with our CEO Eliott
💝 About your future benefits
Competitive packages: for this position, package range is typically 45-60k€ depending on the profile (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). We have a well defined and objective salary grid that is based on both skills level and scarcity of profiles 💸
BSPCE for everyone (for permanent contracts) 🚀
Health insurance provided by Alan 💊
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environment in le Sentier* (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
⚙️ About how we work
Every team has a daily meeting to align on priorities and solve issues ⇒ You won’t be left alone!
Every Monday we have a global weekly meeting where every team shares what they are working on and what they will do for the coming week ⇒ You will have visibility on the whole company!
Every quarter we have our OKR meeting (Objectives, Key Results) where each team shows the results of the previous quarter and the objectives of the following one ⇒ You will see the company grow and your own role inside of it!
During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other and all questions are more than welcome ⇒ Transparency is one of our key values, and we are always open to new ideas!
We are looking for a great balance between hard skills and soft skills !
🧑💻 Hard skills
Logic: you love logical problems and are strong in reasoning 📐
Education: from a business background **🎓
Languages: Fluent in English 🇬🇧 Spanish is a plus but not mandatory 🇪🇸
🤝 Soft skills
Smart, curious and a fast learner: you don’t know everything, but you can learn anything
Tenacious: you never give up even when it is complex
Ambitious: you are ready to reshape the global e-commerce landscape with us
Nice, humble and friendly: you love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
Autonomous and hard working: you know how to manage your tasks independently and ask for help when needed
Good at first contact and patient
👊 So if you see yourself in the shoes of a Stockler - don’t hesitate! 👊
Déroulement des entretiens
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 20min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 30mnentry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face to face(or remote) interview with our Head of Ops Pierre or Eliott our CEO- To have a deeper discussion
- Half-a-day immersion at Stockly to meet all the team (on site or in remote) - Meet the team, put yourself in the shoes of a Stockler, ask all your questions
- Reference checks - Quick reference calls with contacts you would provide us
- 🎉 Final offer 🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints