- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Software Engineer (Rust, gRPC, PostgreSQL) - CDI - Paris
- Salaire entre 48K € et 99K €
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can keep selling products that are out-of-stock, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 300+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
If you want to apply in freelance you can !
We are looking for someone tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required). Here is a few of them:
• Coding new integrations (Scrapers, File parsing, API branching, etc) and improving existing ones
• Coding and improving integration-focused libraries
• Fixing integrations (SIT)
• Updating partner technical configuration
• Owning integrations as tech referee for other teams/partners
Thanks to these two missions you will be able to develop your communication skills and your business sense.
Tackling an international market in a fast growing startup, you’ll have three main challenges:
• Complexity: Stockly connects hundreds of e-commerces with a wide variety of technical systems
• Performance: We are committed to work only with top performers, you’ll be offered challenging objectives.
• Scalability: Being focus of growth, we require that published code still work with ten times more volume.
💝 About your future benefits
Competitive packages: for this position, package range is typically 48k - 100k € depending on the profile (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). We have a well defined and objective salary grid that is based on both skills level and scarcity of profiles 💸
BSPCE for everyone (for permanent contracts) 🚀
Health insurance provided by Alan 💊
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environment in le Sentier (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
How we work
- Every team has a daily meeting
- Every Monday after lunch we have a weekly meeting where every team can share what they did the previous week and what they will do for the coming week
- Every quarter we have our OKR meeting where every team can show how they worked on their OKR and what will be their next OKR
- During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other
You see yourself in the following:
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You have work experience in developing with low-level and static typed languages
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working and have a hands-on mindset
- You are autonomous
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You come from a top engineering school or a good technical start-up
- You love math and logic
- You can speak English
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you! 🚀
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 20min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 45min entry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face to face(or remote) interview with our Team Leader - To have a deeper discussion
- Half-a-day immersion at Stockly to meet all the team (on site or in remote) - Meet the team, put yourself in the shoes of a Stockler, ask all your questions
- Reference checks - Quick reference calls with contacts you would provide us
- 🎉 Final offer 🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints