- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Software Engineer (Rust, gRPC, PostgreSQL, NodeJS) - Intern - Paris
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 1,5K € et 2K € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can keep selling products that are out-of-stock, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 300+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
We are looking for someone tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required). Here is a few of them:
• Coding new integrations (Scrapers, File parsing, API branching, etc) and improving existing ones
• Coding and improving integration-focused libraries
• Fixing integrations (SIT)
• Updating partner technical configuration
• Owning integrations as tech referee for other teams/partners
Thanks to these two missions you will be able to develop your communication skills and your business sense.
Tackling an international market in a fast growing startup, you’ll have three main challenges:
• Complexity: a lot can happen in an e-commerce transaction, specially when you connect multiple players.
• Performance: Stockly manages tens of millions of articles, that’s a hell of a lot of web requests per day.
• Scalability: Being focus of growth, we require that published code still work with ten times more volume.
💝 About your future benefits
Competitive packages: for this position, package range is typically 1500-2000€/month depending on the profile (e.g. basic knowledge to expert). We have a well defined and objective salary grid that is based on both skills level and scarcity of profiles 💸
Meal vouchers by Swile 🍽️
50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass 🚋
A central and amazing working environment in *le Sentier* (Paris) 💼
Flexible and remote-friendly policy 🏡
Stockly dinners together every other Thursday 🍻
Coffee, tea and fruits available everyday 🍇
Climbing & football team 🧗
⚙️ About how we work
Every team has a daily meeting to align on priorities and solve issues ⇒ You won’t be left alone!
Every Monday we have a global weekly meeting where every team shares what they are working on and what they will do for the coming week ⇒ You will have visibility on the whole company!
Every quarter we have our OKR meeting (Objectives, Key Results) where each team shows the results of the previous quarter and the objectives of the following one ⇒ You will see the company grow and your own role inside of it!
During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other and all questions are more than welcome ⇒ Transparency is one of our key values, and we are always open to new ideas!
You see yourself in the following:
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working and have a hands on mindset
- You are ready to do the extra mile to learn and use the state of the art technologies
- You are autonomous
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You can speak English
- You love math and logic
- You come from a top engineering school
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!🚀
🏎️ Our process goes fast, we are reactive and we adapt to your availabilities, we can typically go through the whole process in 2-3 weeks:
- 20min video-call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team - To understand your background and motivations, and reply to your questions
- 45min entry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 1-hour face to face(or remote) interview with your future Team Leader - To have a deeper discussion
- 🎉 Final offer 🎉
🏡 Part of the process can be done remotely if you have constraints