- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Software Engineer (Rust, gRPC, PostgreSQL) - Freelance - Paris
- Salaire : 600 € / jour
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Who are they?
Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. We’ve raised over $20m in aggregate with European tier-1 investors among which daphni and Eurazeo, and are willing to reshape the e-commerce rules → Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at BFMTV, or our English pitch at Techstars.
We are looking for a smart and talented Back-End Developer to join the Integrations team (Polytechnique, Télécom Paris, Epita, 42). The Integrations team is currently composed of 7 people. Due to our growth (x4 per year), this number is likely to increase quite rapidly.
We are looking for an experienced Rust developer who is tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required). Here is a few of them:
• Coding new integrations (Scrapers, File parsing, API branching, etc) and improving existing ones
• Coding and improving integration-focused libraries
• Fixing integrations (SIT)
• Updating partner technical configuration
• Owning integrations as tech referee for other teams/partners
Thanks to these two missions you will be able to develop your communication skills and your business sense.
Tackling an international market in a fast growing startup, you’ll have three main challenges:
• Complexity: Stockly connects hundreds of e-commerces with a wide variety of technical systems
• Performance: We are committed to work only with top performers, you’ll be offered challenging objectives.
• Scalability: Being focus of growth, we require that published code still work with ten times more volume.
- A great working environment in le Sentier
- Remote friendly policy 🏡
- Stockly dinner every other Thursday 🍻
- A climbing & football team
How we work
- Every team has a daily meeting
- Every Monday after lunch we have a weekly meeting where every team can share what they did the previous week and what they will do for the coming week
- Every quarter we have our OKR meeting where every team can show how they worked on their OKR and what will be their next OKR
- During all these meetings everyone can challenge each other
You see yourself in the following:
- You can code in Rust!
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working and have a hands-on mindset
- You are autonomous
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You come from a top engineering school or a good technical start-up
- You love math and logic
- You can speak English
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you! 🚀
- 45min JS or Python entry-test
- Face to face interview with our Lead Tech
- Immersion at Stockly to meet the team (2 hours)
- Reference checks