Mid-level Software Developer (H/F) - CDI
Mid-level Software Developer (H/F) - CDI
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the naica® system, a solution that enables to detect & quantify nucleic acid with unprecedented precision.
The naica® system supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, GMO detection, etc… Overall, the naica® system superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla® advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry to molecular biology and computer science. Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science and Diagnostic products based on deep technological innovations.
Missions for the Mid-level Software Developer, IVD Data Analysis
Given its growing product portfolio, strong product demand and long-term VC funding, Stilla Technologies is currently ramping up its software development and is aiming at implementing an efficient mix of internal and outsource software development.
In this context, we are seeking a Confirmed Software Developer, IVD Data Analysis to join our growing R&D leadership team.
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining new software products, dedicated to the Data Analysis for Digital PCR and directed towards In-Vitro Diagnostics. You will be focusing in particular on the implementation of efficient and high-quality software. For more information about our products, download and read our naica® system 6-color brochure: https://www.stillatechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Stilla-naica-system-6-color-Brochure.pdf.
You will integrate the Software Development Group, work with a multidisciplinary R&D leadership team to integrate the software roadmap together with the company’s product development roadmap. You will integrate an R&D organization counting 30+ talented scientists, engineers and technicians including 5 developers. You shall regularly report activities to the hierarchy
Experience of software development for diagnostic applications is preferred but not mandatory. This may include experience working under a ISO13485 QMS, applying the IEC 62304 and developing Chapter 21 CFR part 11 compliant software, which implies to contribute to the documentation of the software development life cycle procedures. This also implies to play a role in the participation of software risk analysis, software unit/integration/verification/validation testing, in close collaboration with our software team and quality assurance engineers.
• Has a 3 to 5, ideally 5+ year experience in software development for industrial companies, with a track record of growing responsibilities and achievements.
• Has a strong experience with object-oriented software development.
• Enjoys teamwork.
• Has good communication skills.
• Is already familiar with ISO 13485 standards and with the IEC 62304 and IEC 62366 standards.
• Has 3 minimum years of experience in software development, covering C++, Qt, and QML.
• Has be exposed to SQL and Python programming (preferred but not mandatory)
• Has interest in image processing, applied mathematics and statistics.
• Has a previous experience in Agile software development with continuous integration (using these tools or equivalent ones: Visual Studio, CMake, GitLab)
• Speaks technical French and English
• May not know what digital PCR, NGS and Genomics are about but is curious about it.
• Is self-driven, results oriented and customer centric.
Why join us?
• Join a team of motivated experienced developers, craving for technical challenges and improving their core skills on daily basis
• Develop tools that will change the world of diagnostics and improve people’s lives.
• Learn a lot from multidisciplinary experts.
• Join a young and dynamic Life Science company growing at a 3-digit pace!
• Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations.
Main office: Paris (Villejuif 94800)
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin