Field Application Specialist (H/F) - CDI
- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique, Santé
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Field Application Specialist (H/F) - CDI
Who are they?
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the naica® system, a solution that enables to detect & quantify nucleic acid with unprecedented precision.
The naica® system supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, GMO detection, etc… Overall, the naica® system superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla® advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry to molecular biology and computer science. Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science and Diagnostic products based on deep technological innovations.
As Stilla´s “technical product expert” the Field Application Specialist will develop and conduct product demonstrations and hands-on trainings in customer laboratories for the entire product portfolio including Crystal Digital PCR™ instrumentation, reagents and applications. The Field Application Specialist will provide customer focused solution-oriented advice and technical troubleshooting in the France Territory.
This is a customer-facing role with internal collaborations being key. Connections with the territory sales team as well as the technical service team and marketing will be very close.
The Field Application Specialist will contribute to the overall internal understanding of the technical challenges and benefits associated with the usage of the Crystal Digital PCR™ reagents, instrumentation, and application integration.
The completion of some technical repairs will also be required.
• Collaborate with sales representatives to conduct the sales activities following the sales process including participation in promotional activities, customer product demonstrations, system installations, and hands-on customer training as part of after-sales process.
• Represent the company at conferences, trade shows, workshops and seminars at the local, regional, national or international level as required
• First level systems maintenance and repairs reported in our Customer Relationship Management tool SFDC
• Establish and develop strong relationships with existing and new customer accounts, understand their dPCR applications and provide them with best-in-class support and be the “voice of customer” for the internal teams.
• Understand and stay up-to-date on dPCR market (trends, applications, competition)
• Initiate and conduct collaborations with external partners to generate relevant scientific and marketing contents (publications, presentations, application notes…)
• Carry out internal training for sales and support team to optimize knowledge of the Crystal digital PCR™ products and applications
• Participation in Demo lab reagent and consumables stock management
• Participate in New Product Introduction processes by being involved in internal product validation and the management of external customer validation programs (e.g. beta test sites, early access account management)
• University degree in related life science area
• Profound experience with digital PCR, qPCR as well as next generation sequencing technologies
• Proven experience in PCR assay design is preferred
• Proven experience or knowledge of diagnostic / GLP workflows is an advantage
• Previous experience in a customer facing role is an advantage
• Dynamic and agile self-organized team player
• Strong skills in French and English desired (written and spoken)
• The position is remote based
• Customers can be located across FR Position includes travels time up to 80%
Why join us?
• Build amazing tools for Focused Genomics in a challenging environment
• Join a young and dynamic Life Science company
• Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations.
Location: Villejuif (94 800)
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin