- Stage (6 mois)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Big Data, Commercial Real Estate
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Stage (6 mois)
Square Sense is a fast-growing platform that provides advanced data solutions to global real estate asset managers and investors. We build AI-powered “building brains” that support the digital transformation of investment and asset management and improve the operational and financial performance of real estate assets.
Square Sense was founded in 2017 in Paris by a multi-cultural team of talented engineers and data scientists.
As a Devops intern you will be a member of the Software Engineering Team. This position implies close collaboration with all members of the Software Engineering Team, as well as members of our Data Science Team.
Primary objectives of a DevOps intern are:
- Automate Helm charts deployments to Kubernetes.
- Configure and maintain our new CI platform (Gitlab CI).
- Improve on the current monitoring solution (Prometheus and Alertmanager).
- Develop internal tooling (Python).
We are looking for a student interested in DevOps that is studying for a degree in engineering or an equivalent course and is looking for a final 6-month internship.
Candidates for this position are expected to:
- Have some experience in at least one programming language (Python, Golang, Ruby, Java, …) and be willing to learn (if necessary) and code in Python.
- Know how to use Git.
- Be able to work with containers.
- Understand cloud computing (if this is your first internship and you didn’t get the chance to use a cloud provider don’t worry you’ll learn on the job).
- Willingness to learn: you will work on multiple systems, being able to learn new technologies is a requirement.
What we use:
- AWS, GCP and Azure
- Cert manager
- External DNS
- Phone screen (between 30 and 60 minutes)
- Technical excercices (1 to 2 hours)
- Technical interview onsite or via Google Meet (2h30 max)
- Final interview onsite or via Google Meet (2 hours max)
Meet the Square Sense team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin