- SaaS / Cloud Services, Energie, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Content Market Analyst
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Qui sont-ils ?
At Spinergie, we take part in the decarbonization of the maritime industry and supporting the development of offshore wind projects. We address the urgent and complex challenge of promoting the energy transition while protecting our oceans.
Our ambition is to mobilize our collective intelligence and our proprietary algorithms to transform millions of data points into operational insights and recommendations. For our clients - stakeholders in the global maritime and energy industries - this translates into a SaaS solution that helps them track their operations in real-time and analyse their performance.
Decarbonizing offshore operations is no small task. Our latest fundraising will help us to triple our team and speed up our development. In addition to our offices in France and the US, we are expanding our global reach into Asia and South America.
Why join us?
Because you will have an impact
You will be engaged in building a platform specialized in the analysis of maritime activities, which helps our clients to lower their carbon emissions. You will also contribute to Spinergie’s development by expanding our solution and anticipating our clients’ needs.
Because you will be stimulated
We are a passionate, ambitious and target-driven team. Joining Spinergie will allow you to be autonomous. You will also be able to tackle technological challenges in an international team. Your ideas and initiatives will be deeply appreciated, as we value teamwork across our functional teams at all levels.
Because we care about people
We push people to find their balance within Spinergie. Listening, helping each other and trust are the pillars of our relations. You are given flexibility through hybrid and remote work.
Descriptif du poste
As a Market Analyst, you will report directly to our Lead Market Consultant to create reports, presentations, and strategic analyses, and inform our clients on their commercial decisions. You will also work with our Marketing Director to help develop our external communications and promote our products and offerings.
To do so, you will become an expert in Spinergie’s market intelligence and fleet optimization products, and leverage them to create analytical work and insights. To be successful, you must be skilled at identifying trends and turn them into compelling storylines.
What you’ll do
- Create marketing content for promoting Spinergie’s products, including communication tools such as scripts for product videos, white papers, articles, blog posts.
- Write high-quality reports, white papers, and analysis notes on market trends
- Contribute to ad-hoc pieces of consultancy on topics related to supply chain of offshore wind projects, tendering processes, maritime decarbonization
- Promote high degree of knowledge & thought leadership in the market
- Together with other team members, identify topics of interest to clients, conduct research and report on the findings in a timely manner
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in consulting, strategy division of a large company, ideally in the maritime sector, or similar roles
- Good academic knowledge and/or a first experience in the marine energy sector (offshore wind, offshore construction, marine supply chain…)
- Passion for data visualization and graphic-driven storytelling
- Ability to write clear and detailed market reports
- Fluency in English language
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and accountable work ethic
- A good team spirit
- Experience working in marketing communications
- Experience in data visualization tools such as think-cell, Infogram, MailChimp, Intercom, PowerBI, Tableau