Head of Data Engineering
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Head of Data Engineering
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remotely.
Spendesk believes that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Being bold, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are fundamental to their culture.
Ready to grow further? Check out their open roles!
Data has always been at the core of all the decisions we take at Spendesk.
As we scale up our company and business, data is taking an even larger place in our day to day lives and we are looking for a Head of Data Engineering to structure and scale the Data Engineering team.
This team is responsible for the product data engineering use cases, the reporting data pipeline and visualization, the revenue data and the data infrastructure.
It is currently composed of 6 people and we expect it to at least double in size within the next 12-18 months.
We expect the head of data engineering to build strong connections and partnerships with other departments at Spendesk to address the data needs across the company and build a unified data engineering roadmap aligned with the product roadmap.
Who we are looking for:
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter