- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Responsible for handling customer operations through customer lifecycle and handling our banking operations to ensure outstanding operational performance, limiting fraud risks and banking compliance.
Banking operations & fraud management
- Legal watch (international payment & other regulations likely to impact our activity)
- Managing customer funding operations (fund allocation, chasing transfer…)
- Account closing (redemption, reimbursement…)
- Monitoring customers balance (negative balances, cards balances, shortfalls…) and managing regularisations
- Handling cards operations (replacement, shipping, orders…)
- Handling transfers operations (Direct Debit mandates, transfer management…)
- Monitoring and managing frauds (chargeback management, transfer manual management etc…)
- Handling B2B banking operations (annual audit requests…)
- Helping on several long terms projects (Cards insurances, Cards delivery system, Tool implementation, Processes optimization,..)
- Client support (banking related questions)
- No negative balance
- Time to process requests
- Risk evaluation at all time
- Handling customer compliance operations (KYB)
- Improving all compliance related process
- Handling legal compliance or banking reportings
Outcomes / Metrics:
- Time between kyb filled and kyb approved
- Spendesk compliance with banking rules
- Increase of the kyb validated at the first try
Hard skills :
- Experience in handling operations (bonus: experience in handling banking operations in bank or fintech (back-office)
- At ease with data
- French and English oral and written communication
- Law degree (optional)
Soft skills :
- Hands-on, very execution driven
- Diligent, rigorous
- Detail oriented
- Process oriented
- Open minded, not reluctant to change process
The perfect match
We are looking for someone that will handle the tasks and process but have capacity to grow and work on projects. This person must have a genuine interest in data process and also, be a final year student.
Bonus, you have already made a :
- 6 months internship in operations, very hands-on, very curious
- 6 months internship in banking operations. Agile enough to change and invent process.
- 6 months internship at Lydia, Lemon Way,… fintech as operations.
Why you should apply ?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Lunchr cards
Step 1: Screening call
Step 2: Onsite interviews with the Hiring Committee
Step 3: Onsite case study
Step 4: CEO Interview
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
Meet the Spendesk team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin