Technical Presales Consultant - SaaS (H/F)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L’Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Rencontrez Jean Louis, CEO & Founder of Sociabble
You will be part of the Presales & Solutions consulting team in charge of RFP/Is and presales activities. With the help of your manager (head of Presales & SC), you will be in charge of the technical answers that your team, the sales, and yourself need to provide to clients. You will frequently work on large scale projects with an international scope for well-known brands in collaboration with multiple teams internally :
- Keep up to date with our platform features and and roadmap and evangelize product internally and externally
- Present Sociabble’s technical offering (around integration, reporting, APIs, architecture, SaaS, mobile, cloud, Data, Securit … ) to prospects
- Prepare and present technical demos and POCs (around integration framework, APIs, …)
- Provide technical answers to RFI/RFPs, and maintain an efficient classification system for RFPs documentation to ensure the right information and document are accessible and ready-to-use.
- Provide integration map between Sociabble and customer’s existing IT infrastructure and business app
- Lead the internal industrialization initiatives and sales technical support (documentations, demos, quote builder …)
- Participate to the Presales initiative by bringing your expertise around Sociabble and our technical capabilities
- Support the sales and account management teams in sales cycle outside of RFP processes to increase and fasten closing rate.
- Provide support to the sales distribution effort. Complete ad-hoc sales and marketing requests by creating appropriate materials including competitive analysis, web site content redaction, sales documentation, video presentation conception.
Other Perks :
- Remote and flex-office policy #LI-Hybrid
- Tailored Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every year in France
- Certified Great Place to Work in 2022!
- Transportations, meal vouchers, employee discount platfrom (leeto), health care
- 30-minute call with HR
- Simulation / Written test
- 1-hour interview with HR, Manager, CEO
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The ideal Candidate
- You have experience working in the SaaS industry (~3 years) in client facing roles such as sales, pre-sales engineer, solutions consultant, or solution Architect.
- You are customer focused and commercially aware.
- You have the capacity to read, analyze and synthesis many documents and you are capable to work with short deadlines. You are able to remember data from your readings and help others to gather the relevant information.
- You have excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and are pro-active, and rigorous.
- You take praise in helping others, making you a resourcefull team player
- You have the dexterity to manipulate multiple tools at the same time, and are very data-oriented
- You are able to adapt to your interlocutors and translate technical speech to non-technical people, and to timelines (sales emergencies, long term projects)
- Enthusiastic and curious, you have a taste for challenge, a desire to work in a constantly changing environment, to learn take responsibility, and you learn quickly.
- You are proficient in Office 365 and in editing Word documents respecting a graphical chart.
- You are bilingual in English and French (C1 minimum for both languages).
The perfect match?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.