- SaaS / Cloud Services, Marketing / Communication
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Projects Manager - Digital SaaS (H/F) bilingual
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L’Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Within the Consulting Department, you will be responsible for the good implementation and execution of the project by the client and their satisfaction, in France and abroad. Using a meticulous methodology and a series of workshops, you will be in charge of the platform implementation and the onboarding of various stakeholders. You will also build the project planning and handle the follow up and reporting. You will accompany the clients along the whole project phases by analysing results and advising them on the operational use of the Sociabble platform’s tools. For each clients’ project, you will work in pair with the Customer Success Manager in charge of the account, as he/she will support your evolution and guide you through the strategic paths toward your client’s goals achievement.
This position, which is a great opportunity to learn and evolve in a digital, dynamic, and friendly environment, include the following responsibilities :
• Build expertise in Change management, Communication and Employee Engagement strategies.
• Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment
• Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
• Animate trainings and workshops about the platform operational use
• Follow the project on a monthly basis by being proactive with your customers, sharing good practices and feedback
• Analyse each clients project results and identify the areas of improvement
• Establish the monthly performance statistics reporting of projects and propose usage recommendations
• Ensure your clients clear understanding of our solutions to achieve their objectives and solve their issues.
• Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the best practices, and Project Management methodologies at Sociabble.
Located in Lyon or Paris
30-min Call - written test - 1,5-hour Interview - Simulation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The ideal Candidate ?
After graduating from University (with a focus in digital, engineering fields, or Sales), and successfully excelling in related positions, you now have the social and technical tools for performing in a fast pace environment with C-level renowned clients.
You have an affinity for internal communication, social networks, and community management.
This position requires a bilingual level of English and French, to ensure the best possible guidance and support to our French and international clients.
Before applying, you must make sure you are performing well in :
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, being extremely organized.
- Being comfortable with the planification standards (Gantt, etc.)
- Having excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and being pro-active, and rigorous.
- Having relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.).
- You are thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients.
- You have a great sense of service, a good sense of analysis and synthesis.
The Perfect Match ?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Flexi-remote policy
- Elaborated Onboarding and training
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester
- Certified Great Place To Work in 2022!
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transportations, meal vouchers, CSE …
- Health care supports