- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
UK Sales Development Representative
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2011, Smart Tribune was created out of a simple observation: that online customers prefer to solve their problems on their own rather than being put in contact with a customer service agent. Smart Tribune develops SaaS solutions which are revolutionizing digital customer services by allowing Internet users to answer their own questions independently and without going through a brand’s customer service.
Smart Tribune supports leading brands across all industries to improve the digital customer experience while helping to reduce their customer support costs. With clients like Carrefour / WWF / Match / Gazprom / Vattenfall / Red Cross / Micromania Zing / Leroy Merlin or Edenred, Smart Tribune collaborates with big names on the French and international market.
With offices in Paris & Marseille (coming soon to London), Smart Tribune currently has around forty employees. In Paris you can find the Communication, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams , while in Marseille, the Product development teams. Across the 2 geographic locations, Smart Tribune remains one team: working together with enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
We started marketing & Sales to the UK market about December 2020, the first customers are signing up current 2021, so it’s time to step up now
Offer description :
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable speaking and writing in English. At least one interview will be conducted in English.
Joining the international sales team, you will help establish Smart Tribune as a leader in Customer Self-Service in the United Kingdom :
Your mission : Lead generation profile
- Work closely with the UK Sales Director to identify the most relevant prospects
- Target and prospect potential customers in your region in order to increase your portfolio
- Report on your commercial activity and achievements through Hubspot CRM system and weekly meetings with the Head of sales UK of the company.
- Test different acquisition techniques: you will propose and test new customer acquisition techniques with the help of your colleagues
- Working on developing and improving the UK sales pitch
- Have an important presence in the field and at trade shows
- Help optimise existing prospection campaigns with the help of the marketing team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a high activity level
- Draft outbound strategies to approach potential target customers, craft and execute communication sequences
- Confidently conduct discovery calls with prospects, meet Smart Tribune’s qualification criteria
- Articulate and pitch Smart Tribune’s value proposition to generate interest from target account within the region
Your profile :
Business School type training, your personality will make all the difference! We expect from our future Lead Gen a real experience and appetite for digital:
- You like to pick up your phone, hunt and open new accounts (Very important);
- You are autonomous and rigorous with a real sense of organization
- Of a curious nature, you have a good knowledge of the web environment and above all you are a user addict
- Ability to take initiative and come up with new ideas to develop our business
- Significant experience generating new business and sales opportunities
- Native English speaking and writing skills
- You like working in the context of international expansion and participate in the development of an innovative startup ;)
- Curious in nature, you have a good knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
- You distinguish yourself as an active listener, who communicates purposefully and confidently, acts proactively and inspires potential customers
- Smart, energetic, passionate, outgoing, creative and entrepreneurial personality
Starting date : ASAP
1) Discovery call with Christopher
2) Interview with Sean (UK sales director)
3) Interview with Christopher & Guillaume (Co-founder & FR Sales Director)