Head of Artist Care M/W
Head of Artist Care M/W
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art gallery dedicated to helping artists brave the international barriers of the art market. On a daily basis, they work to promote talented artists from 120 countries and sell their work to collectors around the world.
SINGULART was born from the meeting of three enthusiasts: Denis, Véra and Brice, the co-founders. Their desire to create an ambitious and passionate collective at the service of artists brought them together.
In 4 years of existence, SINGULART has become the leader of the art market in Europe and this is only the beginning, as they like to set strong objectives, they aim to become the world leader by 2022, which is why they will need you.
So far, their dedicated and active team has achieved major milestones:
- Three successful fundraisings. (the last one was in March 2020 —> €10 million)
- Selling art in over 80 countries.
- The creation of a community of over 10,000 artists and 20,000 passionate collectors.
- Major sales of artists such as Picasso, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei.
- 3 million visitors each month on SINGULART.COM.
- A staff of 110 people with 24 nationalities to date.
- Multiple partnerships with NGOs and social organizations.
As Head of Artist Care, you will be part of the Artist Liaison/Supply team and will work directly with Jean-Baptiste, the Head of Supply. The Artist Liaison team is in charge of recruiting, onboarding and managing high quality professional artists from all around the world.
Today, our community of artists is composed of more than 10.000 artists from over 130 countries.
Our common goal: Empower artists through digital!
Your role will consist in managing a team of 5 Agents and Artist Liaison
- 2 Artist Liaison: they are responsible for the Performance and Happiness of 1000 of our best artists. Each Account manager has a portfolio of talented artists, their goal is to increase the performance of the portfolio online on Singulart
- 3 Agents: Our challenge today is to push further the support of our 50 very best and exclusive artists through the launch of the agency service for artists.
The Head of Artist Care will fully be responsible for the launching of this strategy with the 3 agents.
Given the fact that these 2 positions offer different challenges, the Head of Artist Care will have to adapt his/her coaching and management accordingly.
What can your team members propose to our best artists?
Your missions as head of the team will include, but will not be limited to:
What we are looking for:
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin