- Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Finance and Administrative Manager
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
SimpliField makes it simple for leading retailers and major brands like LVMH, L’Oreal, Estée Lauder, Samsung, and Sony to deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale through an easy-to-use, mobile-first platform. We provide powerful tools for real-time collaboration, streamlined communications, and better store and team performance.
Working with SimpliField means joining a caring and dedicated community of professionals serving over 80 customers in over 26 countries – helping brands like L’Oréal, Revlon, Sony, Jacadi, Okaïdi, Estee Lauder, L’Occitane, KFC, Pizza Hut, Asics, and more deliver consistently excellent experiences, every day in every store.
SimpliField is looking for a Finance and Administrative Manager to join the G&A team, reporting to the Head of Finance.
You will be in charge of the reliability and consistency of SimpliField financial data. You will ensure the smooth running of all general accounting operations for our two entities (France and the United States).
• Customer billing management for both entities and reconciliation with the CRM (SalesForce)
• Cash management: bank account management, cash flow reporting, bank reconciliations
• Responsible of Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Responsible of the coordination with our accounting partners
• Active participation in the monthly closing process, including the preparation and transmission of accounting data for the period
• Preparation of financial statements for the year in collaboration with accounting firms, admin and legal partners
• Active participation in Annual audit in partnership with accounting firms
• Legal support for all corporate topics in partnership with our legal firms
• Archiving and digitization of documents
Skills & experience:
• Master CCA, audit or management control / business school with specialization in Finance, Accounting and management control. In-depth accounting knowledge required
• A first experience is required, ideally within a SaaS start up
• You are fluent in English & French
• You have good skills in Excel
• You are a team player
• You are rigorous, organized, conscientious,
• You know how to keep confidential/sensitive financial information