Sales Manager - North America
- New York
- > 3 ans
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services
Sales Manager - North America
- New York
- > 3 ans
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers.
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeats purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by 3 Cofounders who used to work for Rocket Internet, Casper, and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful DTC anddigital-native brands (Purple Carrots, Nation Photo Labs, SSENSE, Peak Design, Na-Kd …) while others are large Enterprise accounts ( Carrefour, Yves Rocher, Morrocan Oil…).
We are now a team of 40 people and growing fast! Our ambition is to become the leader in the eCommerce post-purchase experience.
Shipup has been selling in the US from Europe with success for 2 years. On the ground of this successful experience, we have opened offices in NYC to accelerate. 💥 That’s where you come in.
We’re searching for our firstSales Team Lead in the US to hire, manage, coach, and develop an Account Executive (AE) team that will blaze trail Shipup success in the US. Reporting directly to our COO, this person will be critical in the direction Shipup is going to take. You will leverage what we learn for the past years and kickstart a new team.
This position is ideal for someone who is obsessed with building a great team, learn and take initiative to push the limits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, support and develop a team of 3-5 Account Executives (AEs).
- Manage and close your own deals focusing on larger Enterprise opportunities.
- Leverage all of our existing Sales Ops/Enablement tools to coach our AEs while also maintaining pipeline hygiene in our CRM.
- Help AEs stay accountable for hitting their monthly/quarterly targets
- Partner closely with BDR Managers, co-Sales Team Lead, and with Marketing/Customer Support to help drive strategy.
- Revamp or implement onboarding and training resources for new AEs, as well as ongoing training for existing AEs.
- Work closely with the co-founder & COO to continuously improve processes & technics to accelerate Shipup success.
Meet the NYC team
Sales at Shipup
- Deal Size: $20k ARR
- Close rate: 35%
- Growth: 2x
- Customers: Adoreme, Purple Carrot, Ssense, Na-kd, Morrocan Oil and more
- Profile Buyer: Customer support manager / Ecommerce director
You could be a good fit if :
- 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS including 1+ years in a management role.
- Have excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- You are looking for a “launching a startup” experience with the opening of the US office (a high level of ownership & initiative is required)
- A track record of helping team members meet & exceed quotas.
- A track record of process optimization and improvements.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding individual quotas
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
🤩 Why should you apply ?
- Join us at a magical time: in 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 4 of us in the US”. Your decisions will have a long-term impact.
- A team where everyone cares for one another (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor ! ✨)
- Cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Great commission plan
- You will have a strong impact and will be fully responsible of our scale phase
3 reasons to believe us
Everything has to be built and/or challenged on the human, process and technical levels.
Our scale has just begun (Series A)
We have achieved product market fit (low churn rate of our customers) BUT the go to market fit is still on-going.
Company Benefits and Perks
- 💰Competitive salary, equity packages and performance bonus packages
- ✈ 4 weeks vacation and parental leave
- 💻 Latest MacBook Proor equivalent
- 🥗🍰🍾 Many lunches, diners, drinks, parties…
- 👩⚕️ Health coverage
- ⛷Every semester (once traveling is safe) we organize a company-wide insane off-sites in Europe & in the US (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Alps…) to strengthen the social bonds
- 🙆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Shipup
- 🌆 Stylish office located in the Dumbo, Brooklyn (Rooftop access, desks with large windows, natural lights and a view on Brooklyn Bridge…)
📞30’ Pre-qualification call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager
🖥 Home assignment
💡60’ interview with Ethan or Jose
💡60’ interview with Térence (COO) + 1 quick chat with Romain, CEO
✅ Reference check
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Shipup is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet the Shipup team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin