- Début :
- Salaire entre €60K et €70K
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistique, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Who we are ?
We’re Shipup, a Paris based SaaS platform on a mission to transform post-purchase experience in e-commerce 🛍🛒
We follow package deliveries in real time to create a seamless, transparent and branded delivery experience. With Shipup, online retailers can send notifications to their clients, redirect them to branded tracking pages and proactively manage potential delivery incidents. We help the best brands offer a delivery experience so compelling that their customers will want to purchase again.
Shipup was founded in 2016 and raised more than €7M million from Elaia, BPI, Kima Parntners and leading angel investors in e-commerce.
Le Petit Ballon, Birchbox and Go Sport were among our first customers and we now serve more than 150 fast growing online retailers. Our customers are getting bigger (we recently on-boarded Leclerc and Carrefour) and are located all around the world (~40% are outside of France).
As a team, we foster initiative and ownership. We believe great teamwork is achieved by a transparent culture where information flows seamlessly at all levels of the company. We work in a multicultural environment with many nationalities represented. Shipup is growing fast and we’re looking for talended individuals to join the journey !
- Empowerment & Initiative
- Care for others
Descriptif du poste
What you’ll do:
- You’ll help us transition from a single technical team to a squad-based organization by taking ownership of one of the first 2 formed teams.
- You’ll help us scale Shipup as a mission critical tool for online retailers to offer best-in-class post-purchase experience to their millions of customers.
- You’ll oversee the building of new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, documentation, maintenance, and polish.
- You’ll oversee the building of improvements to performance, reliability.
- You’ll work on key initiatives to keep our system elegant and productivity high— such as improving our code, monitoring and infrastructure and building out our testing framework.
- Ruby on Rails backend
- React (ES6 + Webpack + Redux) frontend
- PostgreSQL + Elasticsearch for storage
- Kubernetes + Docker for ops
- Hosted on AWS and GCP
You could be a good fit if:
- You’ve already had lead responsibilities in a technical team.
- You have experience working with multiple stakeholders, including product, sales, customer support team leaders
- You’ve worked on a product experiencing rapid-growth — your work is well-crafted and well-tested for scale.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You’re not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
Nice to have
- You’re fluent with Ruby and React
Why should you apply ? 👐
- Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
- Competitive salary.
- International team where everyone cares for one another.
- Stylish offices located in the heart of Paris (75002, 🚉Sentier).
- Team drinks & lunch every week.
- Lunchr cards (meal vouchers), free coffee and fruits.
- Transportation (50%).
Déroulement des entretiens
- (30’) Screening call
- (2 x 1h30) Technical fit interview & Technical test
- (2h) Cultural fit + grab a beer 🍻/ have lunch 🍱 with the team
Découvrez l'équipe de Shipup
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin