BDR Manager (Europe)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +2
- > 2 ans
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
BDR Manager (Europe)
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers.
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went though the exprience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded and reassuring post-purchase exprience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by 3 Cofounders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 200 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Birchbox, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
Shipup started in June 2020 a very strong growth phase thanks to a 6m€ series A: from 25 full-time employees to a goal of 65 full-time employees 12 months later. Most new hires will happen in our Sales team. We are willing to create a team of 4 BRDs and their Manager in order to fuel our Sales Closing Team with leads.
An more than ever, with the impressive growth in ecommerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talents.
- Create and agregate thanks to our tools listings of targets for your team and yourself
- Be a role model to your team by implementing inspiring cold emailing and cold calling campaigns
- Analyze the performance of your team in order to improve their pitch and their campaigns
- Report on the performance of your team to Sales Closing Managers and Cofounders
- Participate in the recruitment process of the BDRs of your team
- Coordinate with our Sales Closers in order to understand their need and adjust your team’s pitch
- Target accounts in Europe: fluency in English is mandatory. It’s a plus if you master another european language
What we offer
- Competitive salary with a commission plan based on your team’s performance and your own (the number of qualified demos your team and yourself will be able to generate)
- The opportunity to join a fast growing startup, funded by ecommerce experts (Cofounders of Veepee, AlloResto, Cheerz, Birchbox Europe, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon…)
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 25 of us”
- A great number of perks: Navigo pass for transportation, lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
- Insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
- You have at least a first experience as a BDR /SDR
- You have great communication skills
- You are fluent in English when it comes to speaking as well as writing
- It’s a plus if you master another european language
- You love connecting with people and bonding with prospects
- You are persistent and autonomous
- You have an interest for SaaS business and the Tech ecosystem
- Resume screening
- Pre-qualification call
- Home assignment
- Physical meeting: business case + fit interview
- Informal meeting with people from the team
After this last step, an offer usually follows in the next 24 hours :)
We will be happy to get to know you!
Meet the Shipup team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin