- < 6 mois
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Transports maritime et routier, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
They are a data intelligence platform for shipping and commodities.
Their mission? Empower maritime and trade professionals through actionable data and collaborative workflows
Why? The market hasn’t evolved since the adoption of email: no data intelligence, manual workflows, no community network
How? Their AI driven tools aggregate cargo, freight, port and vessel information. By centralising trading communication & operational workflows they provide unprecedented data to the trading community
Shipfix is the leading data intelligence platform for shipping and commodities. Our clients transport thousands of tons of grains, minerals or wet cargoes on the biggest vessels in the world. Our proprietary artificial intelligence-driven tools aggregate cargo and vessel information to optimise daily workflows, and address key issues within the industry that can be overcome with Software.
Shipfix extracts anonymises and aggregates billions of data points from the email exchanges in the shipping market. Our SaaS platform provides predictive signals that can be applied to trading strategies across the broad investable universe including but not limited to: Physical freight and derivatives, macro/FX, commodities, and equities. Shipfix datasets are used by top quantitative traders to make trading decisions on a daily basis.
Our unique ability to measure the volumes of commodities several weeks in advance provides an invaluable advantage in volatile markets. For the past 20 years, maritime & trade industries have also relied on limited datasets such as customs data. We are disrupting that.
We are building up a team of skilled data analysts and research analysts in order to bring a brand-new layer of contextual intelligence and forecasts to our unique data insights for freight and commodity markets.
About the role
Data is at thecore of the value proposition of Shipfix and our clients heavily rely on it. As data QA, you are in charge of:
- Improving our existing data products, developing new ones, and collecting new data sources.
- Working in tandem with data scientists and shipping experts to fix issues and help improve the accuracy of our machine learning and data extraction tools.
- Being a heavy user of Shipfix data, in charge of running custom analysis for our clients and internal research teams.
- Maintaining the highest level of data quality and accuracy.
- Carefully monitoring the quality of our unique datasets: commodity trade flows, vessel specifications and satellite tracking.
- Defining, managing, running and automating our test plans.
You will report to the Head of Data Analysis and Research, based in Paris.
Perks and Benefits
- Senior expert team, harmony, hardworking open-minded and kind colleagues (lots of sports addicts),
- Endless challenges, innovative environment and intellectual stimulation
- Competitive Salary
- Full family healthcare coverage with Alan
- Flexible homeworking contracts with access to co-working space in Paris city center
- We provide all necessary hardware (MacBook Pro,Screen, etc.)
- Generous celebrations for work and life milestones
- 3 days dev sessions every 3 months in an Airbnb with:
- A chef preparing every meals,
- Group workouts, relaxing times, piscine and hammam,
- Workshops, presentations, brainstorming on tech challenges or focus on specific themes,
- Group experience such as VR esports with EVA (eva.gg)
You have up to 3 years of experience in a data or consulting position
You love Python (pandas, sklearn, etc.) and you want to keep learning and improving your skills
You are fluent in English
You are rigorous and attentive to detail
You are a fast learner, able to gain knowledge through quick online research
Shipfix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter