- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
GSA Community Manager (M/F/X)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2015, Shadow has been innovating to make technology more accessible to all, and allows you to access a full PC - in the cloud.
As pioneers of one of the first cloud PC service, we believe making high-powered tools easily accessible will help people achieve extraordinary things. You can work, create and play everywhere and at any time.
Our company is growing. Fast.
We’ve gone from a small startup based in a Paris apartment to an international team of 130+ people servicing tens of thousands of users. And thanks to their feedback and support, we keep on expanding into more countries and launching more innovative products.
We’re proud to say Shadow is primarily a company based on its people. Where each individual makes the difference by trying to make the impossible possible.
Our ambitions are sky-high to forever revolutionize the way technology is used, so if you want to join us on this great adventure, we’d love to have you in our team.
Since 2015, Shadow helps you remain free from your hardware constraints and allows you to benefit from the best of PC through the Cloud.
You can work, create and play everywhere and at any time.
As a pioneer and creator of one of the first high-end cloud PCs, we believe making high-powered tools easily accessible will help people achieve extraordinary things
Our company is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Paris apartment to an international team of 150 people servicing tens of thousands of users. And we keep on expanding into more countries and launching more innovative products.
But Shadow is primarily a company based on its people. Where each individual makes a difference by trying to make the impossible possible.
Our ambitions are sky-high to forever revolutionize the way technology is used, so if you want to join us on this great adventure, we’d love to have you on the team!
We are actively looking for our next Germany Switzerland Austria Community Manager!
On the front lines regularly interacting with Shadow’s German-speaking community, as Community Manager, your main missions will be:
- Work closely with our support, product, and developer teams to engage, educate and rally the community around the product and company vision;
- Track and surface hot topics discussed within relevant platforms, and collaborate with our volunteer moderator team;
- Monitor relevant social media channels and create regular content.
- Adapt, create and publish content on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Interact and engage with community channels (Discord, Reddit, Forum, etc.);
- Publish regular product and company updates on relevant channels;
- Manage and engage with a team of volunteer mods;
- Work cross-functionally with support, product, and development teams to improve feedback flow;
- Report on weekly KPIs with regular analysis to improve future actions;
- Share knowledge and known workarounds with discord members to build the pre-support capabilities.
You do not recognize yourself in 100% of the criteria below? Send your CV anyway! These are not all mandatory: Your passion, your curiosity, and your motivation will help us to make you grow ;)
- You have past community management and social media experience with at least 2-3 years in a similar role;
- You own a strong knowledge of the popular social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, Discord, Twitch, etc.);
- You have a good knowledge of reporting tools;
- You have the ability to interact directly with customers;
- You have a good knowledge of the gaming and tech markets;
- You are autonomous and have strong ownership of your work;
- You have strong writing skills and attention to grammatical detail;
- You have a native level in German and speak English fluently.
Your recruitment process:
We will set up a 30-minute call with our recruitment team to get to know you better. If we both (you and us) feel it’s a good match, you will meet:
1)Paul-Tristan, our GSA Marketing, and Sales Manager;
2) Victor, our Country Manager and one of our Community Managers;
3) Yannis, our Business Unit Consumer & Marketing Director, and Thomas, our Head of Communications
Don't wait any longer, join us!
At Shadow, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included and heard. We promote diversity where individual differences are recognized, valued, and respected in order to develop the full potential and strengths of everyone. Be yourself, all are welcome ;)
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter