Head of Product
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- Objets connectés
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Head of Product
Sevenhugs builds solutions that bring the digital home to life. In 2018, Sevenhugs launched Smart Remote, the world’s first consumer product leveraging Ultra-wide Band (UWB) to deliver their point and control technology. Smart Remote has since been highly rewarded, including the prestigious Red Dot and iF design awards.
Now, Sevenhugs aims to revolutionize the way we interact with the modern home. Developing infrastructures that create true interoperability between TV, Music, Smart Home and on-demand services and innovative control experiences that leverage technologies including AI, Voice, UWB and computer vision.
Sevenhugs has raised over $25M in private funding, has offices located in Paris and San Francisco, and a passionate team of over 50 members.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a talented Head of Product to convert the company’s vision into operational tasks. You will be driving the R&D team based on internal and external customer needs. Working in Paris and travelling to San Francisco, your goal is to deliver the right product on time.
- You’ll interact daily with the CEO to own the vision
- Leading strategic vision of the product based on internal and external customer needs
- You will be responsible for building and managing a team of product owners
- Making proposals to adjust the roadmap when needed and evaluating risks and tradeoffs associated with each course of action
- Developing and implementing process to ensure achievement of objectives
- Working closely with users to ensure the product meets their needs
- Write product requirements including user stories and flows to organize developer’s tasks
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional team across multiple geographies to deliver an amazing customer experience
- Coordinate R&D to guaranty quick time-to-market delivery with optimal resources
- Proven ability to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience with SW/HW startups – IoT is a plus
- Passion for Smart Home
- Ability to understand technical challenges as well as business priorities
- Passion for UX / UI design, functionality and testing
- Ability to inspire development teams to deliver game changing products
Déroulement des entretiens
1 Intro call
1 Intervierw with the product team
1 Interview with the CEO/COO
That’s it, welcome to Sevenhugs !
Découvrez l'équipe de Sevenhugs
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin