- E-commerce, Restauration, FoodTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
B2B Operations assistant -Internship - French Speaker
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 700 € et 1K € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
SENSATERRA is the European marketplace offering hot beverages (tea, coffee, chocolate…) directly from independent specialists/craftsmen
🌍 Currently in France, Germany and Italy, our wish is to become the leading marketplace for hot beverages, whether for consumers or for hot drinks specialists
💕 Please find below our most important values:
Challenges: You are fond of challenges? Objectives do not scare you and overcoming them is your mindset? You will fit Sensaterra ! Challenges motivated us and we work as a team to overcome them everyday 😊
Curiosity: In our opinion, tolerance, open-mindedness and willingness to discover are at the core of our values. We want you to grow and keep your curiosity growing within the company. Thus, you will have the opportunity to attend diverse speeches and training and you will have a personalized follow-up.
Trust: Trust is our keyword, whether it is within the company or with our suppliers. Working with SENSATERRA means having responsibilities from day 1 and evolving within the company (regular internal promotions)
Team spirit: As great sportsmen/women, we believe the only way to achieve our mission and fill our objectives is by working together!
If you find yourself into this description, don’t hesitate anymore and meet us for this great adventure 😊
As a B2B Operations assistant , your key purpose will be to provide end to end support to the B2B customers. You will have a diverse landscape of responsibilities from Logistics (warehouse communication, transport ,etc.) to order management and post sales services (i.e. product installation, returns, complaints management, etc.).
You will join the adventure from the beginning and you will contribute to the growth of the company in Europe. You will work in a multicultural company & offices (job based in the city center of Paris).
As a B2B Operations assistant, you will work on the Franch market focusing on after sales taks for B2B customers on Sensaterra, in direct contact with the Operation manager Europe & CEO:
- B2B post sales support: You will be in charge of the after sales tasks regarding our B2B customers. You will help the customer on the after-sales activities to make sure we keep a 100% satisfaction rate on Sensaterra. You will work closely with sales team to optimize after sales processes with existing B2B customers, inclusing logistics, settings, satisfaction, product mantainence.
- Logistics : You will actively manage B2B customer purchase orders from point of placement, through to delivery. Liaise with and update all relevant parties in the supply chain (i.e. transporters, warehouses ) and ensure specific documentation and labelling requirements are adhered to. You will proactively problem-solve any issues that compromise shipments.
- Process optimization : you will help developing the B2B Operations department: find the right tools, create the right process, optimize these process, create a good collaboration with other departments, and manage this department at European Level.
- Right Hand of the Ceo: You will work directly with the Ceo on several tasks: B2B support, product development, account management and more: gather information, find best solution and spread to other teams.
- You are fond of challenges; you are proactive and ultra-motivated by being invested in an ambitious start-up launch and growth
- You are a POSITIVE person: there is no problem, only solution!
- You already have Operations or customer support experience (or feel you can do it!)
- You enjoy human relations. You are dynamic and have the smile 😊
- You need to be French native level speaker recquired (DE & IT are a plus)
- You are good in English
- You are passionate or just very curious about the hot beverages market
- Office in the center of Paris.
- Opportunity to become one of the 1st employee of a fast-growing startup and create everything from scratch
- Opportunity to sign a full-time job at the end of the 6-month internship
- Sharing offices with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles (you will meet a lot of French speaking people!)
- Opportunity to learn from people that faced the same issues to grow their businesses in Europe
- Fully-equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊
- Remuneration: 700 € / month + bonus based on performance
- 50 % Navigo (transportation pass)
- Good work life balance
How do we deal with interviews?
First phone call with our Sensaterra recruitment team
First visio interview with our Sensaterra recruitment team
Second interview with Eva, Operation manager Europe Sensaterra
Written case study
Last visio interview with Camille, Co-Founder Sensaterra